𝟑.𝟒「𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You guys get these groceries over to Figure Eight. Get straight back here when you're done. No fishin'!" Heyward demands.

"I promised delivery this afternoon. Rich folks don't wanna wait for you lazy sons of-" Heyward stops when he see JJ holding out his hands for grocery bags "Oh, JJ, thank you. -sons of bitches"

"Right" Pope nods.

"You keep them out of trouble, little one" Heyward tells me and I grin.

"That's my job" I chirp, saluting the man.

"As if" Pope scoffs.

"Boy, you better watch your tone. And don't be trying to tell me Odette is anything other than a sweet little angel" Heyward warns his son and I smile smugly.

Pope grumbles under his breath and head towards the front of the boat, turning on the engine. As we pull away from the dock I feel a sharp sting on my ass and I squeak, turning to see JJ with a smirk on his face.

"Hands to yourself, JJ!" I hear Heyward holler loudly and I smirk at the blonde who rolls his eyes.

"I don't get why he thinks you're an innocent little baby. You're one of the worst troublemakers I know" Pope says in disbelief as JJ and I head to the front of the boat next to him.

"Hey, you can't blame me for looking cute and cuddly" I shrug.

"I think it's because she is a baby. The youngest is always the most innocent" JJ voices his opinion.

"I'm not a baby! I'm like a few months younger than you all. Plus, I'm not innocent. I'm the farthest thing from innocent" I pout.

"Oh, come on, princess. Just because you've fucked a couple guys doesn't not automatically make you the least innocent in the group. You're still the baby and you'll always be the baby" JJ explains.

"Fuck you, JJ" I spit, storming to the back of the boat.

I sit down at ladders near the very back of the boat and watch the water as it bubbles up into white foam.

"Doesn't even look like the storm hit there" I hear Pope state and I look over to see Figure Eight still completely intact.

"That's because they got generators, bro. Get used to it. And then they say the juice will be out all summer at the cut" JJ states.

"It's nice to be a Kook" I speak up with a sigh.

"Lucky bastards" JJ agrees.

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

"Come on, Pope" I tell him, grabbing a grocery bag.

"Seriously, princess? You're still mad?" JJ groans.

"Apologise and I'll forgive you" I state simply.

"I already said I'm sorry" The blonde scoffs as Pope grabs a grocery bag and a box of beers.

"I want you to take it back" I retort.