𝟏𝟒.𝟐「 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Anybody else starving?" JJ speaks up "We need to grab some sort of breakfast"

John B pulls the boat over to a nearby dock where Sarah, Kiara and I all hop off the boat.

"We're gonna find some food" Kiara declares.

JJ kisses my cheek I wink at him before following after the girls in search of something to eat. We search for a while with no luck until I hear Kiara whoop behind me and I turn to see her holding a watermelon.

"Jackpot!" She cheers.

We sit down together and Kiara breaks the melon up for us, handing us a piece. I immediately dig in, feeling famished.

Sarah tells Kiara and I everything that happened while she was on the run in the Bahamas with my brother and we fill her in on the things that happened here.

"Mm, holy shit" Sarah hums through a mouthful of melon.

"Okay, so you really got married?" Kiara asks in surprise.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but...yeah" Sarah smiles happily and we both return the action.

"I can't believe John B got married without me. I was supposed to be his flower girl" I state in disbelief, making the two girls laugh.

"Am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah asks Kiara.

"Maybe" Kiara chirps.

"That's not a no" Sarah points out.

"It's not a no" Kiara confirms.

"Girl" Sarah replies and we all giggle in amusement.

"So how are things with you and JJ?" Sarah asks with a sly grin.

"Amazing. We're in a really good place right now" I smile widely "I mean, we're not getting married or anything"

The girls laugh and Sarah rolls her eyes playfully.

"I missed you both" Sarah admits and I share a smile with Kiara.

"We missed you too, S" I tell her, causing her to smile softly.

"We should probably get back to the boys" Kiara declares and I nod in agreement.

We discard of the eaten watermelon, each of us picking up a whole one and heading back to the boat.

"Hi" Sarah greets the boys as we approach them "What y'all talking about?"

"Uh...fishing" John B answers hesitantly.

"Dropping lures" JJ adds "That's that, you know?"

"Okay" Sarah drawls off.

"Need help?" JJ asks me.

"I got it" I assure him and he turns to Sarah.