𝟔.𝟐「𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kiara asks John B in disbelief as we finish up our shift at the Wreck.

"Tannyhill" He replies simply.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron?" Kiara asks in disgust.

"Yuck" I comment, picking up a jug of water and handing it to her.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?" John B groans as Kiara takes the jug to the table JJ and Pope are sitting at.

"And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't-" John B is cut off by Pope as I sit down at the table.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asks.

"I don't know, Pope" John B mutters, sitting down too on the other side of the boy.

"What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ asks and I hand the blonde a cup of soda which he takes happily, drinking from it.

"Does it come with a sweater vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?" Pope then asks.

"Leave the guy alone" I laugh, slapping Pope's arm.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with her" Kiara states, looking almost sad.

"Bro, just own it. She got you" JJ tells the brunette and I send the boy a disbelieving look to which he winks at me.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah. Odette will agree" Kiara declares and looks at me.

"Yeah, JB knows how I feel" I assure the girl.

"Do you guys see her here? No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic" John B snaps "We've got the map, right?"

"Well, it's all out of whack cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it" JJ scoffs as we look down at the map on the table.

"It's cause the coast has changed, J" I tell him, turning my head to him and he makes an 'O' with his mouth in realisation.

I roll my eyes with a smile and turn back to the map.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed" Pope explains.

"What about the old forts?" John B suggests.

"Battery Jasper" Kiara adds, pointing to the place on the map.

"Welp, let's go" I chirp, jumping out my seat.

The others all get their shit together and we head to the van.

In no time at all we reach Battery Jasper and hop out, heading to the ruins of the old fort. Pope gets out the map and lays it on a small wall in between Kiara and John B.

I feel my waist being grabbed and JJ lifts me onto a broken wall next to him. He looks out at the sea and I climb a bit higher to see the full view.