𝟏.𝟐「𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Dude! Come on, man. Get outta here" I hear JJ yell and I groan, snuggling closer to Kiara.

"Morning Kie, Morning O" I hear John B speak.

"Morning" We mumble in unison.

I peek one eye open to see John B walk outside and I let out a huff, untangling my limbs from Kiara's, much to her dislike. I crawl out of bed and make my way to the kitchen just as a blonde girl exits through the front door.

One of JJ's many one night stands

I roll my eyes with a small smile and take two beers from the fridge before making my way through to the room JJ has claimed. I knock gently and he looks up, smirking when he sees me.

"Here to confess your undying love for me?" He asks and I scoff.

"In your dreams, J" I retort, throwing him a beer.

He catches the bottle and grins at me gratefully before patting the space next to him. I hop onto the bed next to him and he wraps his arm around me, allowing me to lay my head on his chest. His fingers run through my hair and I smile softly, drawing shapes on his stomach with my finger. I let out a sigh and my hand drops to my side as I take a swig of my beer.

"Why'd you stop?" JJ whines, looking down at me with a pout.

"I gotta get going. My shift is in, like, half an hour" I tell him, sitting up.

"Just five more minutes" JJ protests, pulling me back down.

"Ugh, fine" I groan, letting my head flop onto his shoulder.

"You better appreciate me, Maybank" I declare.

"How so?" He asks, playing with my fingers.

"I don't cuddle with anyone" I tell him and he grins.

"You cuddle with Kie" He argues.

"She's not just anyone. She's my platonic girlfriend" I reply matter of factly.

"That's kinda hot" JJ smirks.

"Shut up" I grin, smacking his chest.

"Ow! Jesus, princess" He whines, rubbing his chest.

"I didn't even hit you that hard" I retort, rolling my eyes.

My eyes drift to the clock on the nightstand and my eyes widen when I see the time.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late" I snap, jumping out of bed.

"That wasn't five minutes!" JJ objects.

"JJ, what don't you understand about 'I'm going to be late'?" I ask the boy in frustration and he rolls his eyes.

"Am I not getting a goodbye kiss?" He asks as I reach the door.

I flip him my middle finger as I walk out the room and his laughs echo throughout the house. I run into John B's room, pulling out his bottom drawer which contains some of my clothes due to the fact I sleep here a lot. Stripping out of my dirty clothes, I slip on a red bikini and black denim shorts with a white crop top. I slip on my black beat up converse high tops and head to the door while pulling my hair out it's braids.