𝟏.𝟏「𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄?」

And last but most definitely not least, there's Odette or most commonly known as O. Our resident Pogue Princess. She's got the face of an angel but don't let that fool you, she's evil. She's the baby of the group since her birthday is last but she's also the troublemaker of the group, along with JJ. The two of them are joint at the hip and do almost everything together but refused to admit they have any type of feelings for each other. She lives with her big sister Ophelia and her niece Faye since her parents died in a boating accident a few years ago, but she spends a lot of nights at the chateau. Everyone on the cut loves Odette and we all kinda have a feeling she's in a secret relationship, but can't figure out whether it's with JJ or Kie. JJ and I met Odette in third grade when she pulled JJ's hair and we were immediately infatuated with the dark haired devil. Although Pope and JJ have admitted they find the girl attractive, she's always been like a little sister to me and it kinda grosses me out
- John Booker Routledge

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck? I give you about a one in three chance of survival" I hear Pope say as I slyly climb up the construction scaffolding.

"Should I do it?" I then hear John B ask as I near the top.

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down" Pope encourages him making me shake my head as I see the nail gun in his hand.

"You'll shoot me?" John B asks, pointing finger guns at Pope.

I creep forward towards where I see JJ leaning into the railing as he dangles his feet over the edge.

"Boo!" I shout, grabbing the blonde's shoulders.

"Shit, O!" JJ snaps, turning to look up at me in fright.

"Finally! Where the hell have you been?" Pope huffs.

"I was watching Faye till Lia got home" I explain, sitting down next to JJ.

"John B, if you're gonna jump at least do a flip" I tell the boy who grins at me cheekily from the edge of the roof.

"Anything for you, O" He winks at me and I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" I hear Kiara speak up from below me as JJ hands me a beer.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" Pope scoffs.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" She sighs, walking out onto the deck.

"I can't have cold towels" JJ states in disbelief and I grin, elbowing him.

"O! When did you get here?" Kiara smiles up at me widely as she notices my presence.

"About five minutes ago" I shrug, taking a sip of my beer.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kiara then snaps at John B who is still standing at the edge of the roof, dangling his foot over the edge.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one" JJ warns John B.

Unfortunately JJ spoke too late because a wind blew causing John B to slip and drop his beer down onto the decking.