𝟕.𝟏「𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"He said it looked something like this" Kiara tells Sarah and I, showing us a piece of paper as we sit in the back of the van.

I look at the poorly drawn diagram on the paper and my lips tug up at one side in amusement.

"That's 50 feet down, and they're using 100 feet rope. So I guess this little wagon will go straight to the gold room" Kiara shows us and we all burst out laughing, not being able to contain it.

"Who drew this?" Sarah laughs.

"Who do you think?" I giggle and we all turn around to look at Pope who smiles at us sweetly from where he stands next to John B.

"Kie, this better work" I hear JJ speak and I turn to see the boy approach the van.

He drops the bars of gold on the carpeted floor and leans against the van.

"We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it" He adds, his eyes flickering to me for a split second which makes me grin.

"It's gonna work" Kiara assures him, lifting up a blowtorch.

The girl sets up a pot outside before she slips on a pair of goggles and heat proof gloves. I grab the bars of gold and drop them in the pot. Kiara turns on the blowtorch and begins heating up the gold.

I watch as the gold starts to melt and I grin widely, turning to JJ who claps excitedly. The blonde turns to me and sweeps me off my feet, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Holy shit!" I squeal as the boy spins around, making me dizzy.

"Put the girl down before you kill her" Pope scolds JJ and the blonde pouts, placing me on my feet.

I stumble back but JJ catches me with a chuckle and I fall into his arms. I feel a kiss placed on my temple and the blonde walks back over to Pope and Kiara.

Pope and JJ do our signature Pogue handshake and I roll my eyes, heading over to where John B and Sarah are sat against a tree. The couple grin at me in amusement and I plop down in between them.

"What's up, baby Pogue?" John B asks me and I elbow him.

"Nothing, just a bit dizzy" I shrug nonchalantly.

"So, I see that my favourite ship is sailing again" Sarah comments and I roll my eyes.

"What did happen after we left? Please say you didn't-" I cut John B off.

"That didn't happen" I assure him.

"Good. I didn't want to have to disinfect my room" John B jokes.

"Shut up" I groan.

"So, what happened?" Sarah asks curiously.

"We argued, we cried, we talked, we cuddled and we fell asleep" I explain simply.

"That's it?" John B asks in disbelief.

"That's it" I confirm.

"No details?" Sarah pouts.