𝟖.𝟏「𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My eyes open sleepily and I stretch out with a loud yawn. My arm falls beside me and I realise the other side of the bed is empty, something I'm not used to. I frown slightly but shake it off and hop out of bed.

I take a quick shower before drying my hair and brushing my teeth. I wander into John B's bedroom to get clothes before heading back into JJ's room. After slipping on a yellow bikini with sunflowers on the top, I slide on some black denim shorts and a white halter neck top with my beat up white chucks.

I stroll into the kitchen to see JJ taking beers out the fridge.

"Mornin', babe" He grins softly, shutting the fridge.

"Mornin', baby" I smile happily as he leans down to peck my lips gently.

He hands me a beer and we head out the back where I see Pope hauling Kiara up in the pully he made. JJ sits on the edge of the hot tub and puts his feet in the water. He nods me over and I roll my eyes with a smile, walking towards him.

I stand behind him and wrap my arms loosely around his neck, laying my chin on his shoulder. JJ turns his head and plants a chaste kiss on my cheek as he plays with my fingers, drawing small circles on my palm.

"I love you, princess" He whispers, nudging my head slightly with his own.

"And I love you, J" I reply with a happy grin, pecking the corner of his lips.

"How's it feeling?!" I hear Pope shout and I slightly turn my head to see Kiara still in the bucket.

"Feels good!" The Carrera girl replies.

"John B pullin' a Houdini" JJ declares.

"Yeah, where is he?" Pope asks curiously as he lowers the pully for Kiara to get out "I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done!"

I peck JJ's temple and stand up straight, taking a sip of my beer. A fast walking figure catches my eyes and I see its John B walking towards us.

"Speak of the devil!" I grin, nudging JJ's shoulder with my elbow.

"Hey! Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything!" JJ hollers at the brunette.

"No, he did not! I did that!" Pope counters but John B ignores them both, storming towards the chateau.

"Hey, JB!" I snap but he ignores me too, entering the back door.

"Okay, that's it?" JJ scoffs.

"Uh...what's that all about?" Pope asks.

"I was gonna ask you the same question" JJ replies.

I place my beer on the side of the hot tub and enter the chateau with Kiara by my side and the boys behind us.

As we walk in I see John B frantically trashing the place as if he was searching for something and he starts to scare me, the angry look in his eyes making me nervous.

"You all right, man? What- what's up?" Pope asks but John B continues raking through the living room.

"What are you looking for?!" Kiara snaps.