𝟔.𝟑「𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓」

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kiara shouts angrily.

Sarah rolls her eyes at Kiara and looks at John B who looks over at us for help.

"I dunno" Pope mumbles with a shrug.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share" JJ states from the chair which I'm sitting on the arm of.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing" Kiara snaps.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope states.

"Thank you!" Kiara huffs.

"When are you not uncomfortable?!" John B snaps at Pope.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" Pope retorts, making me grin in amusement.

"It's true. Most relaxed i've ever seen him" JJ nods in agreement and I snort.

"That's cute, guys" John B states.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her" Kiara declares.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah shrieks.

"Then leave" Kiara retorts and I hold back the urge to ask her for a high five.

"I told you" Sarah says to John B.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara asks.

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch, Kiara" Sarah snaps and I jump up, ready to defend my friend.

"When have I lied to you?" She adds.

"You're full of lies! All that comes out of your mouth is bullshit!" I sneer.

"I didn't lie about shit!" Sarah shouts at me.

"That was a lie!" I scream.

"You get somebody close to you for like a month and then-" Kiara is cut off when John B cuts in.

"Everybody shut up!" He hollers.

"Kie, O, you are my best friends, right?" He asks and I nod while Kiara shrugs.

"And Sarah, you're...you're my..." He trails off.

"Say it" The Kook encourages him.

"You're my girlfriend" John B states.

"Oh, barf" I gag, rolling my eyes.

"Ohh...that's new" Pope mumbles.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kiara scoffs.

"What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose" The girl adds.