𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

I stand at the top of the staircase and look down at the hosting space

I stand at the top of the staircase and look down at the hosting space. Everything was perfect. Champagne tower, chocolate fountains,  the cake, the streamers, balloons. 

I was pretty proud of myself. I planned this entire thing in just hours. A few guests were already here and even Myra has dressed in her red knee-length dress already. I  was probably the only one left to get dressed. I decided to take a walk in the garden first, to clear my mind a bit. It has been one hectic day. 

I step out into the cool air, but I'm met with a back. A back made in the streets of heaven, because damn. Axton was dressed in a black suit, hair styled to perfection, skin glowing, and Oh God, his scent, filling the air with its heavenly fragrance. 

"Hey, pretty boy." I  walk up to him, facing the pool. 

"Hey." he sends me the smallest smile. 

"What are you doing here? The party starts in forty minutes." I chuckle. 

"I can ask you the same question, but I knew you'd be here. I wanted to talk to you about an arrangement after my marriage. Every married man needs a mistress." he smirks. 

"Well, you better pay me." I tease. 

"Of course, being one of the most successful designers in the world doesn't pay for all those Chanel bags that you had walking down the street earlier." I raise an eyebrow. 

"Paparazzi." 

"Oh, makes sense." I laugh. 

"So, is that a yes or no?" 

"Shut up." I playfully hit him. 

"You did a great job with the party." he hits me with his shoulder. 

"Thank you." I giggle. 

We stand in comfortable silence. 

"Soph."  He breaks our silence. 

"Hmm?" I ask staring at the sky. 

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" I turn to him confused.

"What?" I asked. 

"When you came out  here, you called me a pretty boy." I laugh. 

"Axton, I'm gonna get ready." I chuckle walking away. 

I walk to one of the guest rooms. 

I take a quick shower, slip into my strapless, black dress with a slit going down the left leg. It was long and fit perfectly around my waist. 

My hair was in loose curls, I did some make-up and grabbed my black heels. 

One final look in the mirror and I was out the door. 

I stand on top of the staircase as I look down at all the people in the room. There were a lot of people.  Seeing that Axton was the most famous billionaire in New York and Piper was a pretty well-known model, the wedding and every event included were going to be filled with people.