𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 76

" I am going to kick Sophia and Axton's ass when they get here

" I am going to kick Sophia and Axton's ass when they get here." I hear Amyra mumble as Axton and I walk into McKay Mansion. 

"There they are!" Jace yells and I smile, excited as hell. 

"A email? Serioulsy?" Myra says with an unamused face and I chuckle nodding. Everyone else gathers around us. 

My mom, Eleanor, Seb, Shyla, Amanda, Melia! And Hayley. 

"Hi everyone!" I smile as Axton kisses my hand. 

"Show us the ring!" Eleanor yells and I laugh, showing her the ring on my hand.  Which I had to put on while walking down the driveway of McKay Mansion.   The paparazzi chased us down this morning. 

"It is beautiful!" My mom gasps. 

"Myra helped me choose it." Axton mumbles and I look at my best friend that has a proud look on her face, I instantly wrap my arms around her. 

"Myra, thank you so much for always being here, I love you more than life!" tears fall. 

"Alright you dramatic hot bitch, I love you too Soph. Come on, no crying okay?" I nod wiping my tears. 

"Now why have you had me up since  five?" she asks and  I turn to Axton. 

"Tell them!" I whisper yell to him. 

"Uh, can you people stop looking at me like that?" he says and I roll my eyes as Ameila mumbles a 'shut up Axe' 

"Soph and I are getting married, tomorrow." he says and their eyes widen. 

"Dear God! I wanted Sophia to design a dress for me! How is she supposed to!?" Eleanor pannicks, which encourages my mom to share hers. 

"Sophia! You obviously have a dress picked out right?" 

"Yeah, right?" Hayley asks and I chuckle at her horrified expression. 

"Yes guys relax!" I assure them. 

"Okay, so, Jace, Seb and Axton. There's a room at the Crowne Plaza ready for you," I tell them. 

"Myra, Hayley, Amanda and Shyla, oh and of course Ameila, there's a room at the hotel  that's close to the venue for us."  They nod and Ameila looks confused. 

"Mom, Eleanor you're with us. I have employees from my company and Axton's working on cakes, descortion and stuff." I tell them. 

"I have dresses, suits everything picked out, with options of course!" I tell them and they nod. 

"Well, did you not hear the bride? Get going!" Amyra yells and I laugh. Everyone rushes around to do their own thing. 

"Can we leave now?" Axton mumbles pulling me into his arms. 

"No, but you Seb and Jace can." I kiss his cheek. 

"So, basically," he says, fiddling with my fingers.