𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

I brush through my brown hair as I look at myself in the mirror

I brush through my brown hair as I look at myself in the mirror. My hair falls behind my shoulder as I gently flip it, passing my hand over my mini black dress. I touch up my make-up and open the bathroom draw to grab Ava's favorite hair mask. I keep it in our bathroom because she has a habit of using it when we're not around. 

I look up at the mirror and my eyes meet Axton's. He stands against the door frame, dressed in a black shirt, jeans and a silver chain around his neck. I smile looking at his messy hair. I  fall in love again, each time he looks at me. His eyes  glazes my body in a gaze that makes my stomach flutter. 

"Hi baby." He smiles, walking into the bathroom. His arms drape around me and I lean into his embrace, his cologne bringing me the most comfort in the world. 

"Hi." I smile, bending my head so I can look up at him, he smiles, leaning down and crashing his lips on mine. His soft lips move with mine and I smile when he tugs me closer to him. 

"You look beautiful." He says, pulling away as I blush like a high school girl. 

"Thank you baby." I tell him, grabbing the hair mask off the counter and hesitantly leaning off his embrace. 

"You ready?" he asks me and I nod as I take the light off in the bathroom. But Axton being Axton, he puts it back on immediately. I roll my eyes.  He always does that. 

"Is Jace finished?" I ask him. He nods. Jace and Kiara, yes my stepsister, were moving into their new house, a house that I got to help her design. Over the last few years, Kiara and I have grown close. She tells me stories of her toxic home, family and how she fought to get out. I really do love her as much as I love Shyla. Speaking of my little sister, she now directs most movies that you would see on television, all while being a single mother and an amazing girlfriend to Luke, her at the moment boyfriend, who has asked me to help him choose a wedding ring. I'm never been more proud and happy for her. 

"Yup. He was giving Kiara crap about the staircase but she quickly shut him up." Axton says and I laugh. They're an amazing couple and amazing parents to my nephew. 

"Which one?" I ask him, holding up two purses. He takes two seconds before pointing to his hand. 

"What?" I chuckle. 

"Hold my hand instead." He winks at me and I roll my eyes smiling. 

"Is my wife blushing for me?" he asks, walking to me. As usual, my smile widens and he grins. 

"Shut up, let's go get the kids." I tell him. We walk our room as Axton smacks my ass. Idiot. 

"Ava, baby can mommy and daddy come in?" She's only four but we still give her the privacy she needs. 

"Yup!" She yells and I smile as Axton knocks on Aiden's door. 

"Hey champ, we're ready to leave, come to your sister's room." Axton tells him. His toy story themed door opens and he walks out.