𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 58

The midday wind hits us as we walk out of Prada

The midday wind hits us as we walk out of Prada.  The summer France sun shines brightly above us.  

I turn to the right, but Axton turns to the left. Our connected hands hang between us. 

"Come on, we're going to Calvin Klein," he says tugging me towards him. I stand in my spot. 

"No, we're going to Chanel." I tug his hand and he raises his eyebrow. 

"Fuck no. You're gonna spend the entire day in that store. We're going to Calvin Klein." he says and I pull my hand away from his. 

"Then you can sleep at Calvin Klein too." I tell him and he rolls his green-blue eyes and grab my hand. 

"Fine we can go to Chanel, just don't drop my hand like that again or I'll fuck you until you beg me to stop." I drop his hand. 

"Stop saying you'll do it and do it, bitch." I tell him and he closes the space between us. 

"Are you sure you want me to?" he asks, looking me up and down. 

"Yes-" 

"Sophia, Axton are you two together?" 

"Sophia, how do you feel after stopping the wedding of the year." Great. 

"Axton, was the marriage really arranged?" 

"Axton are you and Sophia happy?" 

"How did your family respond to this relationship?" 

Axton wraps his hand around my waist. 

"Axton and I are together and our publicists will post a response to all those questions soon, so look out for that!" I tell them as they back away. 

"One more picture!" 

"Sophia over here!" 

"Axton, here!" 

"Can we go back to the hotel?" I ask Axton and he nods, escorting me back to the car. 

"Ever wondered what our life would be like if we weren't famous?" he asks and I turn to look at him. Even a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants make him look hot. 

"All the time. But I also feel like we were given this lifestyle for a reason, like to help people and stuff." I tell him. 

"Would you consider living a really private life? No social media, away from New York?" he asks me and I know where this is coming from. One thing goes wrong in New York and he runs to France. He thinks it'll be the same situation when we return. 

"No, I won't. I like this lifestyle. Yeah, there's a lot of disadvantages but I like it." I tell him honestly. I wouldn't  give this lifestyle up, but for him I'd think about it. 

"Cool." he says, focusing on the streets of France. 

"Axton, when we get back to New York, it's still going to be the same New York we left behind a few days ago." I tell him but he doesn't reply.