𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17

"Sir, Mrs

"Sir, Mrs. Rivera is here, should I send her up?"  my assistant asks me. What kind of question is that? 

"Uh, yes. Obviously." I reply. She nods, closing the door. A few minutes, a very angry Sophia walks into my office, walking right up to my desk. She stands in front of me, hands crossed over her chest. The paparazzi pictures didn't do her any justice because, Goddamn, this woman is fine as hell, with the beige dress that fits her well, showing off her curves. Her brown hair, flowing down her shoulders in loose waves. 

Fuck she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. 

"Hi Soph." she rolls her eyes. 

Imagine how good she'll look under me, rolling her eyes back in pleasure. Shit. Focus. 

"Soph." she stares out the huge glass windows. This city fascinates her. 

"Your fiance is crazy!" she yells, she's hot when she's angry. Focus Axton.

"I think she's okay," I tell her and she takes up a pen from my table and throws it at me. 

"Sophia!" I whine like a kid. 

"She's sabotaging my business, the freaking paparazzi are after me, New York is too hot and I forgot to get your mom's birthday!" she rants, and knowing Soph, she'll start crying, it's what she does when she's upset. 

"I'm sorry, come here." I get up, hugging her, call me selfish, part of me just wanted to hug her. 

"Do you have any more meetings for the rest of the day?"  I ask her and she shakes her head. 

"Tell your driver he can leave, we're going to the mall," I tell her and she shakes her head. 

"No, the paparazzi are everywhere." She says as her phone rings.  

"It's Hayley, I'll be back," she tells me stepping out my office. 

I grab my phone, calling William, he handles all my paparazzi drama and social events. 

"William, I'll be at the mall in a while, make sure there isn't any paparazzi or reporters or anything under that field. I will fire every single one of you if the paparazzi gets even one picture of me and Sophi, understood?" 

"Yes sir." I hang up, most of my employees fear me. It satisfies me. 

I walk out of my office, looking for Sophia. I see her taking a picture with one of my employees. 

"Sir- I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken the picture during working hours," she mumbles, but I couldn't care less. 

"It's alright, Soph, let's go." she looks between my employee and me, confused. I grab her hand, pulling her to the elevator. 

"Axton slow down dumbass!" she yells at me. 

"Thought you liked it, fast baby." Her eyes widen and she smacks my hand.