𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 70

"More fans want a more comfortable  option, like clothing that you can just sit and relax in

"More fans want a more comfortable  option, like clothing that you can just sit and relax in." Hayley says and I nod. 

"How about a line filled with cardigans,  gentle fabrics, sweatpants,  cropped hoodies, comfortable and stylish?" I ask and the team nods. 

"Guys, just cause I'm the boss doesn't mean you have to agree with everything I say, if you more suggestions, throw them out there." I tell them and the room laughs. 

"Maybe like fluffy, or silky material?" Hayley says and I nod. 

"I'll have a few sketches up by next week, then we can choose fabrics and colors," I tell them and they agree. 

"Great, one more thing." I tell them. 

"We're going to need maternity polls taken on social media, because this is my first time, so I'm not sure what the line will need." I say, smiling as they take in the words. 

"No freaking way!" Hayley gasps. 

"Congratulations!" 

"Congrats!"
"That's amazing ma'am!" I smile at them. 

"Thank you guys, although I trust every one of you, you will have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement." I frown, hating like I made them think I didn't trust them, but Axton wasn't joking about the privacy of this.  They all nod and get up after I dismiss them. 

"Okay, graphics!" Hayley says and I nod, pulling my phone out to call Axton. 

"Hey." he answers on the third ring. 

"Hi, you okay?" I ask him, clearly noticing the stress in his voice. 

"Yeah, just that asshole left without telling me, so I basically waited for nothing, not like he's worth anything." He mumbles and I chuckle. 

"Okay, be safe okay?" I tell him again. 

"I promise baby. I love you," he says and I smile, he never fails to make me smile. 

"I love me too Axton." I joke. 

"Oh yeah? That's what we're doing now huh? You'll pay for that later." he says. 

"Yeah Yeah, I love you too." I tell him and we both hang up. 

"Sophia! Graphics!" I hear Hayley yell all the way from the elevator. 

I quickly walk over to the elevator as she hits the sixth floor. The graphics department." 

"I can't believe you're pregnant!" she says and I chuckle. 

"Yeah, me too," I mutter. 

"What do you think it is?" she asks and I really don't have an idea. 

"I'm not sure," I tell her as the elevator opens onto the sixth floor. 

"And Axton?" she asks.