𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

3 years later

3 years later.

"Sophia!" Axton's voice makes me drop the spoon. I'm going to kill his ass.

"What?" I yell back from the kitchen of our house.

"Ava fell can you get up here quick?" He tells me and I instantly take the oven off and rush up the glass staircase to him and Ava. As I run through the halls of our house, I couldn't help but remember all our memories. Axton and I moved into our new house a few days before I gave birth to the twins. It has been one heck of an experience. One of the best experiences I've ever had, moving in with Axton, waking up with him, going to bed with him, cooking dinner with him. I'm so madly in love with him.

"Don't drop it Aiden, be careful." I hear Axton whisper to our son. Drop what? I push Ava's door open expecting Axton and Aiden to be huddled around her since she fell.

Or so I thought.

"Happy birthday mama!" My two adorable children yell, holding chocolate, balloons, and a card. My heart bursts from how cute they look.

"Aw, thank you!" I quickly pull them both into my arms, turning around my eyes fall onto Axton. As he did every single year for my birthday, he's standing with a bouquet of off-white roses. I love him so much.

"Happy Birthday my love." He presses his lips onto mine.

"Oh God, they're kissing again." Ava mumbles and Aiden sighs.

"Is my little princess jealous?" Axton takes her into his arms and she giggles as he tickles her. He then takes Aiden from my arms and starts tickling him too. I smile looking at him. Three years ago he was so terrified he'd be a bad dad. But as expected he's nothing like Denzel, he's such a great dad and an even more amazing husband. Our kids love him.

"Mom! This is not fair-" Aiden yells as Axton tickles the two-three-year olds. Laughter fills Ava's room.

"Alright, dinner is ready, come on." I take Ava's hand but she pulls away.

"Daddy carry me!" she launches into Axton's arms and I roll my eyes smiling. She's such a daddy's girl. I turn to my handsome little prince and take him into my arm.

No doubt Ava looks like me but she has all of Axton's traits and Aiden looks like Axton, the same green-blue eyes and the same brown hair. However, Aiden inherited my personality.

"Let's have dinner before mama bores us with a lecture." Axton says and I throw one of Ava's stuffed animals at him.

"Mama! You can't throw Mr. Cuddles like that!" She yells.

"Mom needs a punishment." Axton winks at me and I try not to smile but I do.

"No ice cream for a week." Aiden mumbles

"Hey, you're supposed to be on my side baby boy."

"Sorry mama, Mr.Cuddles is my favorite," he mumbles as we walk down the stair case and into the kitchen.