𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 75

"And a pool!"  I yell as Axton draws in his football court

"Sophia, we don't need a pool." he says and  I frown placing my hands over my chest. 

"We do." I demand. 

"Why can I never say no to you? Fine, but you draw the pool." he says and I grin. 

"You're a really good best friend." I smile at him. But he doesn't smile back, he rarely smiles, but when he does, he looks like a prince from Disney. Axton is really pretty. 

"Why are you looking at me?" he asks, snappy. He doesn't have a pretty attitude though. 

"Nothing." I shake my head, taking the pencil from him. 

"And a pool!" I show him the drawn pool. He nods. 

"Well appreciate my work dude!" He glares at me and I pass my hand over my hair. 

"You need to work on manners."

"You need to work on art." My jaw drops. 

"We need a kitchen." he says and I narrow my eyes at him. 

"And a dog house," 

"We didn't draw a dog." 

"I know, it's for you." I tell him, focusing on drawing a stove. 

The opening of the gate  brings me back to reality. I smile thinking about that day. We walk into the property. I insatnltly walk to the fountain, passing my finger over the carved S and A. Just like we drew on the paper. 

"Come on baby, let's go inside." We walk up the steps, leading to the front door, both sides filled with blue water. 

"You really remembered." I chuckle. He smiles, holding my hand as we walk towards the door. He opens it and I gasp. It's exactly, like we drew it. 

A living room, with a open space, leading straight into the kitchen, which is also perfect. Marble counters, dark cabinets. The hardwood floor, the lights, everything is just like we pictured it. 

"Axton, this is amazing." I tell him, tears threatening in my eyes, he's so sweet. 

"You're amazing." he says, hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. 

The glass stairs, lead to the hallways, a plant on both ends. How did he remember every detail?  As we walk through the second floor, I  gasp, stopping in my tracks. 

"You said you burnt it!"  Tears fall through my eyes as  I look at he framed drawing of this very house. 

"I lied." he chuckles.  

"Come on, we still have the entire house to look at!" he says, dragging me with him. 

We both have our own offices, he has his boxing room and gym, I have a design room.  The third floor has the master bedroom and the most breaking view. Which you can see the pool from! Don't get me started on the pool! Exactly like we drew it!  I turn to him and he's grinning.