𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 38

"Beatiful! Turn to the left, amazing! Fabulous!" The photographer says as the flash hits my eyes

"Sophia you are doing so good!" My aunt yells which causes me to smile. 

She's so supportive of me. 

"A few more shots." The photographer says. 

After about ten minutes, he puts the camera down.

"Alright, wonderful job Soph. That's all for today, see you tonight at the show." He tells me and I smile. 

"You too." I step away from the pink background, heading to my dressing room. 

"That was great! Everyone will go crazy when they see you tonight!" Karen says as she walks up to me. Tonight I was modelling for Chanel at one of their fashion shows. 

"Thank you." I smile, entering my room. 

"Sophia, you did great, but I have to meet Liam now, I'll see you at the show tonight!" she tells me giving me a hug and very quickly running out the door. 

Oh okay then. 

I sit in front of the mirror, grabbing a makeup removing wipe, to take off all of Claire's hard work, I feel bad every time but I don't like make-up.  I try to take the make-up off without being interrupted but my phone kept going off. I know, Sophia why don't you put your damn phone on silent? Well, I would miss everything. Trust me I tried it.

Deciding to see why my phone was blowing up, I unlocked it to see news articles, tabloids, magazines, several posts. The cover picture, giving me a heart attack as well as deja vu. 

Axton with his hands behind his back, surrounded by police officers, walking towards a police car. 

Axton McKay being escorted into a police vehicle after being in a fight with a man on the streets of New York. 

Owner of McKay industries, Axton McKay has been arrested, or at least by saying, he refuses to be handcuffed, but this isn't the first time McKay has been spotted being arrested. 

Several edits of Axton being arrested, being compared to the last time he was arrested. 

"Oh my God." I mumble. My phone rings and Jace's name flashes across the screen. 

"Sophia, can you get down to the police station please?" Jace asks.

"Yeah, I'll be there." I tell him and he hangs up. 

I quickly take off my make-up and change out of the clothes I was shooting in. 

"Sophia can I-" 

"I'm sorry I can't talk." I yell, rushing out the building, as soon as I walk out, paparazzi runs up to me. 

"Sophia, your mother was spotted holding hands with your uncle, are they together?" Huh? Okay, I'm not surprised but what?

"Sophia, just a minute of your time."