𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 69

Warning: Mention of physical abuse

"Where have you been?" Trey's voice echoes through my apartment. How'd he get in here? 

"Out with Amyra and Ruby," I tell him, resting my bags on the kitchen counter and walking over to the couch. 

"And Ruby's brother wasn't there?" he asks through gritted teeth. 

"Well-" 

"Well you're fucking lying to me, that's not what good girlfriends do." he says unbuckling his belt.  I take a step backwards, maybe if it gets out of control I'll run out the door, to Axton. 

Wait why to Axton? 

"You fucked him!" the rough belt meets the surface of the counter, missing my skin by mere inches. 

"No- Trey I didn't I swear!" I yell back hoping he'll just give it up. 

"Look at your hair!" 

"Your jeans definitely look like they been on the floor!" What?  Before I can even gather words, the belt hits my skin.  It leaves a fire that burns deeper than that, it burns in my heart because I really love this boy. 

"Trey stop!" I cried, louder and louder, but his blows only continued. My hands fell to my stomach, preventing it from any hit. Why am I protecting my stomach? 

"Stop!"

"Stop it!"

"Trey stop it!" 

"Stop!"  My eyes shoot open as I get up from the bed. 

"Hey, hey calm down. It's okay, I'm here." Axton tells me, pulling me into his arms as I recover from what was a nightmare.  I steady my breathing, constantly reminding myself that it's Axton who's holding me, not him. 

After a few moments of silence, Axton spoke. 

"I thought those stopped baby," he mumbles, still holding me. 

"I thought so too,"  I say with a frown. 

"What's the time?" I ask him and he stretches over to the nightstand to get his phone. 

"It's half five." he says and I sigh. 

"I'm sorry for waking y-" I'm cut off as his lips press onto mine. 

"Shut up." he mutters, moving from my lips, to my cheek, to my nose, to my forehead and back to my lips. 

"You're adorable." he pecks my lips again and I chuckle, pulling the covers over us. 

---

"No! Nothing about acting today! Today is about my little girl." Eleanor's voice can be heard loud and clear, from the entrance of McKay mansion, well her mansion.  Axton's eyebrow raises as her voice gets louder.