𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 35

"Sophia are your parents getting divorced?" 

"Sophia, are you attending Axton's wedding?" 

"Your brother has been spotted with a girl, is he dating someone?"

"Chanel posted a list of models, your name is there, can you confirm molding for them at their show tomorrow?" 

Their questions flow through the air, hitting me harder than the wind. It was early, around nine in the morning. The sunlight warms my skin. I was on my way to breakfast with Axton. After last night, we couldn't finish our conversation about his new sister, so we're meeting for lunch, or at least planning to, but with the paparazzi,I might die before eating waffles, yes I'm being dramatic. 

"Sophia, your outfit looks amazing!"  

"Thank you." I smile, today I was wearing a black fitted long sleeve top, tucked into my dark blue pants, which had a box tied around the waist. I added heels and literally ran out the door.  Yes, I ran in heels. 

"Sophia, who were you wearing last night?" 

"Prada." I answer, walking into my car. Guess who was driving herself today, without security might I add.  My phone vibrates and I see a message from Axton. 

Axton: Seatbelt. 

Does he stalk me?  I shake my head, pulling the seatbelt over my body. Today I had to take Shyla to the doctor because she's scared to ask mom and doesn't want to do it alone, so I'm taking her. Then  I have to go to my office, coffee, you better work bitch. 

I turn on the radio and Swimming Pools by Lloyd starts playing as I pull onto the busy streets of New York City. The morning was early but the streets were pretty busy, the hustle, rush, and speed of this city own my heart.  Interupting my music, Amyra calls me. 

"You interrupted my concert." I answer her call, 

"Did you know your dad's real name is David?" I burst out laughing. 

"Haha, what?" I ask still laughing, as Myra chuckles through the phone. 

"Yeah his name is David. He changed it to Xavier for his career." Typical David. 

"How do you know that?" I ask her, raising a brow. 

"Well, I'm your mom's lawyer, also remember when we talked about growing old in the lake house in Florida?" 

"Yeah," I reply, brow still raised. 

"Her will says Sebastian's going to fucking get it!" 

"So?" I ask her, laughing. 

"You're not getting it bitch!" she yells.

"Myra  I don't care." I continue laughing.

"Well I do!"