𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 51

"You found me!" I smile as he puts me down

"Of course I did." he says and I can't stop smiling. 

"You son of a bitch." he says walking to my dad. 

His bloody body lay on the floor, a smirk on his face. 

"Of course you came to save whore." My dad says and Axton pulls me into his side. 

"Cover your ears and look away." he tells me and I cover my ears, sinking my head into Axton's side.  He wraps one of his arms around me. 

The faint sound of a gunshot reaches my ears. 

I look back to my dad, he's still alive but bleeding, a lot. 

"Mr. McKay, you can't kill him." the police officer walks up to us.  A few more men following him. 

"Watch me." Axton smirks, I somehow think this isn't the first time he's done this. 

"Sir-" 

"Soph. Cover your ears and look away." What is wrong to me? I found that hot.

"Axton can we just leave, please. Let them handle him."  I tell him. 

"No, we're not letting him get away with this." he says and I pull his hand, making him look at me. 

"Please? " I ask him and he rolls his eyes, and does something with his gun. Hey, I have no knowledge about guns okay? 

He drops it on the floor. Oh Okay.  

"Let's go." he says. We walk  and I see  Amyra, holding a gun to one of the men's head.

"Myra! Stop!" I yell. 

"Sophia!" she yells and gives Jace the gun, she hugs me and I've never been happier to see her. 

"Thank God you're okay." she says and I smile. 

"Sophia darling." As much as I hated her recently I  was happy to see mom. 

"Hey mom." I hug her, I try pulling away but she pulls me back.

"You're sleeping at my house tonight." she says and I raise an eyebrow. 

"Kimberly give Sophia some fucking air." Axton mumbles and my smacks his shoulder as he glares at her. 

"I'm sorry, I just really thought-"

"Don't. Finish. That." Axton says. 

"I know mom." I chuckle as Jace literally picks me up. 

"You fucking scared me Soph." he says and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I'm sorry Jacey." 

"Jace put-" 

"Axton behave!" I tell him and he rolls his eyes, walking to the police officer.