𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 67

"Three mintues," I mumble placing the test back into the packaging

"Three minutes, please be positive, please be positive, please be fucking positive!" Amyra whisper yells and I glare at her. 

"Myra you don't get it, Axton doesn't want kids right now." I sighed leaning against the counter of my office bathroom. 

"But you do right?" she asks me and I nod. 

"Then that's all that matters, Sophia." I look away from her, staring at the mirror, could I really be pregnant? I turn to the side, no bump. That doesn't mean you're not pregnant Sophia. 

The timer echoes through the bathroom.  I look at Myra and she smiles at me, encouraging me to check the test. 

"You got, positive or negative," she says and I nod. 

I pull it out the packaging and turn it over.  It's positive. 

"It-I'm pregnant Myra!" I yell, suddenly happy. 

"Congratulations Soph!" she hugs me and I cry, happy tears onto her shoulder. 

"Happy tears?" she asks, a bit shaky. 

"Yes!" I cry even harder because realisation that there's a baby in me, hits me. 

"Team girl! It's gonna be a girl! I know it!" she says and I chuckle. Silently thanking God for the gift I've gotten. The timing isn't the best, but I'll still love this baby. 

"How are you going to tell Axton?" she asks me and I don't have an answer for her. 

"Myra.." I start speaking. She's gonna kill my ass. 

"What? What? Oh God, is this a prank? Sophia I swear I'll kill your-" 

"Axton and I are engaged." I  mumble and she gasps. 

"Since when!? Oh my God Sophia! Why don't you tell me shit!" she whines and hugs me. 

"Congrats babe!" I wrap my hands around her, I just told my best friend I'm engaged to the man I love and I'm going to be a mom soon. This is exactly where I want to be, I'm afraid this isn't where Axton wants to be. 

"Sophia I have to go but listen, don't lie, be honest with Axton and call me okay?" she says and I nod, wiping the tears away from my face. 

"Thank you for being here Myra." I tell her, meaning everyword. 

"Always babe." she smiles at me, before walking away. 

"I'm pregnant," I mumble looking at the mirror. I place my hand over my clearly invisible bump. 

"Uh, I feel weird doing this," I mutter. 

My phone rings and I quickly grab it, seeing my mom's name flash across the screen. Do I tell her or not?