𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 39

"Sophia! Sophia! Sophia!" The fans yell my name as I walk to the building

"Sophia, can you take a picture?" 

"Sophia, can I have a picture!" 

"Sophia!" I stop walking with my security and head in their direction. 

"Of course!" I smile at them, even though I was feeling down, this was a genuine smile, my fans make me happy. 

"Thank you so much!"
"Thank you!" 

"Can't wait to see you model tonight!"
"Thank you, you  guys be safe out here okay?" I smile at them walking into the building.  

"Soph." Amyra runs up to me and hugs me. 

"I've been calling you for two hours, where have you been?" she asks me but I'm focused on the hickey on her neck. 

"What happened to your neck?" I smirk and she quickly looks at her phone. 

"What- Oh." she mumbles and I laugh.

"What happened there?" I  smirk.

"Uh, a uh, mosquito?" she says and I burst out laughing at her lame excuse. 

Liam walks up to us and I look at her as she gets nervous. 

"Hey Sophia." 

"Hey, mosquito." I chuckle and Myra swats my hand.

"Hey, you're supposed to swat the mosquito, not me," I tell her and Liam laughs.

"Shut up." she mumbles and I laugh. 

"I'll see you guys in a while, Myra, cover that up, your mom is here." I tell her and her eyes widen. 

I walk away laughing.

"Sophia, we need you in your outfit in twenty minutes, add more make-up and Claire is waiting to do your hair." The manager says, not even sparing me a glance. 

"Okay." I tell her walking to my dressing room.  I push the door open to see a tall figure standing in front of me. I let out a freaking squeal because I didn't  expect a freaking man to be in my room.

"Sorry." Axton mumbles and I look anywhere but him. 

"It's alright, what are you doing here?" I mumble.

"Soph, where have you been? I've had people looking for you!" he tells me and I roll my eyes. 

"Shouldn't you be out there, with your fiance." I ask him and he sits on the couch in the room. 

"Soph, what Piper said wasn't true. That man had it coming."

"What did he even say?" 

"Yeah, I don't think you want to know." he says and I raise a brow.