𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 56

"I'm the real Piper Fallon

"I'm the real Piper Fallon." the girl says. 

"Hold up!" Myra stands up from her seat. 

"Yeah wait a minute! We have been waiting for this shit for years, so hold your identity crisis shit up." Jace says  motioning to him and Myra. 

"Sophia you were saying something." Amyra encourages me to speak. 

I don't want to, but I can't watch him marry someone else, I can't lose him. Even if he doesn't feel the same way. 

"Yeah-" I look at Piper, well the one I know as Piper,  and she's literally red, she's so furious but I really don't care. 

"I, Axton you can't marry her-" 

"Because she's not the real Piper!" the girl yells.  

"Shut your mouth!" Mr. Fallon says. 

"Give us a damn minute!" 

"Hold up girl!" Jace and  Amyra says. 

I look Axton and he's looking at me as if he's waiting for me to say I'm in love with him. 

"I-" 

"Cut the cameras!" My mom yells and I forget that this was live. 

Shit. I stopped the biggest wedding of the year, on live television. Crap. Damit Sophia. 

How am I supposed to say I love him?  Screw it. 

"I'm in love with you," I say and the room breaks out in chatter. 

"Finally!" 

"Been waiting." 

"I can die peacefully."

 Axton walks up to me, as Piper, or whoever the hell she is, yells at him. 

"Axton dont  walk out on me!" He did bitch. 

He walks up to me, lifting my chin with his finger and staring into my eyes. 

"For a minute I didn't think you'd do it," he says smirking as he crashes his lips onto mines. 

Fuck I've missed that. 

Wait. Does this mean he likes me back? Oh my Fucking God! 

"I'm super happy for the lovely couple, and I mean the actual couple as in Sophia and Axton. But you're all being lied to." the girl, who claims to be Piper says. 

"Axton, what is she talking about?" Eleanor walks up to us. 

"Does it look like I know or care?" I smack his shoulder and he rolls his eyes, turning to the girl. 

"Please, bore us to death with your explanation," he says and everyone chuckles, but he doesn't. 

"She's obviously some lovesick fan, security escort her!"  Mr. Fallon says and at this point, I'm not sure if this is a dream or reality.