𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be-" I cut him off

"Where? Home, with mom? With your wife of twenty years? With your other two kids!? So that you can be here, with whoever the hell she is?" I ask him, but as expected, he has nothing to say. 

"I'm so-" 

"Sorry? You're sorry?" I ask. 

"You have a wife at home that's sad because her husband is leaving as he always does! You have three kids,  you sucked at being my dad, the least you could do is make Shyla and Sebastian's life easier!" He has always put work before us and would act nice for two weeks then leave. 

"Sophia be quiet, you're gonna make a scene," he mumbles. Is this man serious? 

"You mean a scene better than your eldest daughter catching you cheating?"  

"Soph!"  He raises his voice. 

"So this," I point between him and his mistress.  

"This, is why you have your wife and kids home, sulking over you 'leaving for work'?"  I ask and I'm pretty sure tears are running down my cheek. 

" You unloyal piece of shit!" I yell at him, he's smart, we're at the end of the hall, so not many people can hear me. 

"Shut up!" he raises his voice and his hand,  attempting to slap me. Who even is this man? 

Another hand stops him, Axton's hand. 

"If you try that again, I'll cut your hand out and feed it to your sorry ass." He says, calmly. If this was a normal situation, I would probably be freaking out because Axton just cursed in front of my dad, but it doesn't count because I just caught him canoodling with someone that isn't his wife! 

"I-" My father tries to speak but Axton cuts him off. 

"Where were you all of last month? If it isn't clear by now, we want the truth so, don't lie." He asks him, and I think back to dad saying he's in Mexico. 

"I was in Europe," he says. Liar. 

"You're fucking lying." 

"You're lying." Axton and I say at the same time and I swear I see Amyra smiling. 

"You said you were in Mexico," I mumble and he sighs, dropping his head in shame. 

"He wasn't there either, he's been staying at one of my hotels, outside the city." Axton glares at him, as he pulls out his phone, playing a security footage video, of my dad kissing this woman in the hallway of one of Axton's hotels. 

Mom is going to be heartbroken, Shyla is going to break and Sebastian is going to kill dad. 

"How long has this been going on?" I mumble.

"A year." What? 

"A year? A whole year dad?" My voice breaks at the end. 

"Just to be clear, he has been seeing me for three months." the woman finally speaks up.