You Are ... The Father

~Armani POV

"No fucking way." Kiyanna said with her jaw to the floor. "When I walked past the pregnancy tests in the store I thought it would be funny to take one because I knew for a fact I wasn't pregnant. But it's positive."

"Do you think it could be wrong?" She asked. "Can it? Do you think I should see a clinic to be sure?" I asked. "Yeah come on." She said. I grabbed my purse and followed Kiyanna out to her car.

**

"Armani Mitchell." The doctor called out. I followed her back to an office and sat down. "Okay, here on file it says you're coming in about a pregnancy test? Is that correct?" She asked making me nod. "Alright, I'm going to hand you a cup, you'll urinate in it. It'll take about ten to fifteen minutes to see the results. Any questions for me?" She asked. "No, no questions."

I took the cup and went to bathroom. My nerves are at shit right now. My hand was shaking. "God please let this come back negative."

After the longest fifteen minutes in my life, the nurse came back in the room. "Your test came back positive Ms. Mitchell. Congratulations." The nurse smiled.

After answering a few questions with the nurse, I went back outside seeing Kiyanna sitting on the bench. "So?" She asked. "Im pregnant. I'm really fucking pregnant Yanna." I said. As silence took over between both us, we walked back to my car.

**

We walked back into my apartment sitting on the couch. "I would ask you if you wanted a shot but you are with child." Kiyanna said sitting next to me. "Kiyanna what am I going to do? How am I even pregnant? I don't even remember the last time I had sex." I said panicking. "Oh Lord." Kiyanna said making me look up at her. "What? Say something!"

"Your birthday."

"My birthday?" I stopped to think. "Oh no. Draco." I said. "You two didn't use protection Mani!" She yelled. "I was drunk Yanna. I don't even remember having sex with him in the first place."

"Rephrase that, it sounds a little questionable." She said raising a brow. "Yanna I'm serious right now. I'm pregnant with a man's baby. A DRUG DEALER KILLER ASS NIGGA!" I yelled. "Mani calm down."

"What am I going to do? What if I keep it and he finds out and kills me for some reason. Or what if I get rid of it and he finds out and still kills me." I said. "How bout we cross the bridge of telling him first." She said.

"How am I supposed to tell him? I don't have his number, or his Instagram. Or anything." I sighed. "Do you not know who you're talking to." She said pulling out her phone.

After a few seconds she handed it to me.

"You found his IG." I said. "Yep, he posted on his story. Looks like he's out to eat with his friends at Capital Grille."

"What am I supposed to do with that information?" I asked. "You want to tell him about the baby, right?" She asked. "You want me to just approach him? What am I going to say? "Hey we had sex two months ago and I'm pregnant. The baby is yours." Even I'd feel some type of way about that." I sighed.

"Mani you'll have to say something eventually. Why not now?"

"Are you going to go with me?" I asked. "You want me ... to go with you .. to confront a drug dealer about a baby?" She said putting more frustration in my mind. "You're not helping me right now Yanna. This was supposed to be a one night stand. One and done. Now I'm pregnant." I sighed. "Okay come on. Let's go to the Grille, see if he's still there. You can get him alone and have the conversation." She said.

"Okay, okay."

I grabbed my purse and we went back out making our way to the restaurant.

~Draco POV