A Cell or A Coffin

~Third Person POV

"Aye man, turn around. I don't think it's a good idea for you to go out there." Will said to Draco through the phone. "Man fuck no. I'm not about to let these niggas punk me." Draco scoffed adding some more pressure to the gas. "You are walking into a two-man trap on your own. You need to go home and handle this when you got shooters behind you."

"I don't need no fucking shooters. I got this." Draco said. "You going in there with a plan?" Will asked. "I don't need a plan. I'll call you when I'm done." He said hanging up. Draco sat there in the car as he made the way to the location.

He began to think, he did need a plan.

And just like that, he had one. But he doesn't think many people will like it. He dialed Will again. "Came to your senses?" Will asked answering. "Nah, I got a plan. But I'm gone need your help."

**

Draco pulled up behind Radley's where he would see Jay and finally put this shit to an end. He grabbed his gun making sure it was fully loaded. He got out the car approaching the doors that were already unlocked. He looked around seeing no cars but his. Jay never let his car be seen.

Jay was already here.

He took a deep breath feeling the nervousness and regret with the plan that he'd come up with. He tucked his gun under his shirt walking inside the building. "Jay?" Draco called out trying to figure out where Jay was. "Back here."

He followed the sound of his voice finding him in the far back of the building. "I'm glad you agreed to meet. To be real, I didn't even think you would show." Draco said sitting down in the chair across from Jay. "Figured I would hear you out." He said offering Draco the blunt that he was smoking, he declined. "So, what's on your mind D? What did you need to meet with me about?"

"Business."

"Like?"

"As much as I hate to say it, I fucked up. I accused you of being a narc and we found out who the real narc was." Draco said. "Let me guess, that new nigga that y'all had replace me." Jay scoffed. "To be clear, you were never replaced. You quit and he was the only other worker we had to step up. I mean, he brought us a connect."

"Really? And how did that go? I bet he ran off with yall shit." Jay said laughing a little. "Nah, he didn't. Zell actually ended up being loyal." Draco said. "That's interesting."

"Yeah, but I didn't come here to talk about him. I came to talk about you getting your job back. It's still up to offer if you want it. But we need you back out here. You were like ... the glue." Draco sighed. "I bet I was. You let go of the best employee you got and now you coming here begging for it back. You think I would ever come back here and work with some mutha fuckas accusing me of working with the feds?" He scoffed.

"You out here getting income in another way?"

"If I was, what does that concern you?"

"You don't know the blessing that you blocking right now man." Draco said shaking his head. "You right, I don't know the blessings that I'm blocking right now. But what I do know is that you ain't come up here to make no fucking amends." Jay said laughing a little. "Excuse me?"

"You think I'm fucking stupid don't you." Jay said shaking his head as he stood up circling around his chair. "I've known you since we were kids. Once a nigga gets on your bad side, ain't no forgiveness. So you expect me to believe after seventeen years, you just magically changed?" Jay asked. Silence took over before Draco let out a small chuckle.

"You know what, you right about one thing, I don't think you're stupid. You had a great plan. Find a new recruit, get him in with us. Start bitching about him so we'd never think that you two would be working against us. It was never your plan to get kicked out of the organization. But you didn't trip about because you knew you still had eyes on the inside. You even had that fuck nigga put a tracker and a camera in my car. You didn't think I would find out. We both came here with the same intentions."