Closer

~Armani POV

"Didn't know you'd be here." I said to Draco as I walked out my room. "I don't have anywhere to be until seven." He said rolling a blunt. "You can't smoke that around me." I said looking down. "Then go back in the room. I didn't tell you to come out here."

"Ight bruh." He sighed realizing I wasn't going to leave. "It looks like its going to rain today." I said sitting down next to him making him side eye me. "Yeah, later on. You got anything else to do besides sit right next to me?"

"Nope. I don't think so."

He took a deep sigh laying his head back onto the couch. "I feel like I don't know enough about you." I said looking at him. "You know enough." He said. "Don't act annoyed with me. You kidnapped me, remember?"

"Stop saying I kidnapped you."

"Well you did. Now tell me about yourself. If I'm going to be staying with you for the next few months I need to know something." I said. "Ight bro. What you want to know?" He said sitting up. "What's your real name?"

"Fuck is you, the feds?" He asked raising a brow. "I'm not calling you by yo street name. I'm not your homeboy. So either tell me your name or I'll make one up." I said. He just looked at me. "Okay. I like the name Bubba." I smiled bringing a mug across his face. "You not calling me by no fucking Bubba."

"Whats your name then?"

"None of your business." He said. "Bubba it is then. How old are you?" I asked. "Twenty - three."

"Like twenty - three going on twenty - four? Or you just turned twenty - three?" I asked. "Just turned twenty - three in November." He said. "Don't tell me you're a Scorpio."

"Yeah I'm a Scorpio. I don't want to hear yo bullshit about it either." I said. "That's how you know y'all toxic." I scoffed. "What's yo sign?"

"Aquarius babyyy." I said.

"Just for that, I should kick you out." He said making me laugh a little. "We are definitely the best sign but we not going to get into that." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

Silence took over the room as I could feel him staring a hole in my face. "Something wrong?" I asked. "Nah." He said snapping out of it. He pulled out his phone looking at the time. "I um, got to go run an errand." He said standing up. "Oouu I want to go."

"No."

"Why not?" I scoffed. "What part of, you're putting your life on the line don't you understand. People watch me, the minute you walk out this door with me is the minute people put your face with my name."

"Bubba, I wanna go."

"Stop calling me that shit." He mugged. "Take me with you or I'll just sneak out behind your back." I said. "You act like a fucking child."

"I'll be dressed in five minutes." I said getting off the couch.

~Draco POV

"You said five minutes, not twenty." I sighed as Armani came out the room. "It takes time to look good." She said. "Come on." I said walking out the house. I got in the car as she waited outside the passenger door. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked rolling the window down. "Are you not going to open the door for me."

"Armani, come on."

She stood there with her arms crossed. I opened the door from my seat as she got in. "I was hoping you got out the car to open it."

"I like silent drives, lets leave it like that." I said pulling off. "Where are we going?" She asked. I took a deep breath trying my hardest not to cuss this girl out. "What part of silent do you not understand."