Mr & Mrs

~Draco POV

"Marry me Armani."

She just stood there, speechless. She looked back and forth between my eyes and the ring that I held in my hands. I stood up and grabbed her hand as I got closer to her. "Marry me." Tears started to slowly form and fall from her eyes.

"Happy tears?" I asked in confusion. Those slow tears turned to Armani becoming hysterical. "Armani what the fuck." I asked backing away a little. "I didn't know proposing would be that bad." I said closing the box. "No, no." She said trying to gather herself.

"It's not you. It's these damn hormones." She said wiping the tears that wouldn't stop rolling. She grabbed my hand with the box in it and opened it. "The ring is beautiful." She smiled.

"Of course I'll marry you."

**Next Morning**

~Will POV

I blew the horn to signal to Kiyanna that I was waiting outside her house. She had a doctors appointment today and hopefully, we'll find out the gender. This was also my first doctors appointment that I'm present for and I can't lie. I'm a little nervous. I never thought I'd be a father. Knowing that I'm now in this position, I feel like my life just took a pause.

My thoughts were interrupted as I watched Kiyanna walk out the house.

She was growing fast. She got in the car putting her seatbelt on.

"Wassup mama." I said kissing her a cheek. "Hey, hey." She said rubbing her belly. "Today is the day." I said as I pulled off. "I know. I'm so excited to see what we're having. I hope we're having a girl." She said making me scoff. "Like hell you do. We don't need another one of your attitudes running around her. I want a son." I said making her laugh a little.

"Yeah right. You think it would be better to have another one of you causing trouble? No thank you."

**

We sat inside the waiting room impatiently waiting for Kiyanna's name to be called by the doctor. I watched as Kiyanna's leg nervously bounced up and down. I placed my hand on her leg causing her to stop. "You nervous?"

"Not at all." She said sarcastically. "We'll be okay, I promise. Whatever the gender is, I just want a healthy baby." I said making her smile a little.

"Kiyanna Davis." The doctor called out.

We both got up and followed the doctor to the back.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad. How are we feeling this morning?" The doctor asked as we sat down. "Feeling pretty good. Excited to know what we're having." Kiyanna said as the doctor rubbed the gel on her belly. "Is there any concerns or issues we should talk about thus far of your pregnancy?" She asked. "I have experienced a little bit of Heartburn but I've learned that's pretty common during pregnancy."

"Yes, that is very common so no reason to strike any concern. Some say it's due to the baby having a lot of hair so who knows, it could be a good thing." She smiled. She moved the monitor around as Kiyanna and I watched the screen.

"She has a strong heartbeat."

"She?" I said realizing what the doctor said. "Yes. It looks like you're having a baby girl."

I looked over at Kiyanna who was already looking over at me with tears in her eyes. "We're having a baby girl." She said as her voice cracked a little. The doctor handed her a towel to wipe her belly off as she finished the appointment with a few minor details.

"I'm so excited for us." Kiyanna said as we got back in the car. "I know. Me too." I said. "For the first time, in a while, I'm genuinely happy. I'm with a man that I love. I'm starting a family with the man I love. I have something to look forward to." She said bringing a smile across my face.

"I love you too Kiyanna."

**Later That Night**

~Armani POV

I was sitting in the bed with Brandon and Bryson as I stared at this rock on my finger. "I can't believe I'm getting married." I smiled. "It's going to take so long to plan. I mean I need to start looking at dresses and venues. Ooouu what if we have a location wedding. Getting married in Mexico is n-" Bryson cut me off.

"Next week." He said making me raise a brow. "Let's get married next week." He said making me laugh a little. "Are you crazy?"

"Crazy in love. I don't want to waste no time. When I want something, I get it. I want you, nobody else. We can get married tomorrow if that means I can have you for the rest of my life." He said. "We aren't prepared to get married that quick. We don't have a location, I don't have a dress, you don't have a tux, no bridesmaids, nothing."

"How much you want to bet I can have all that sorted out tomorrow."

"Bryson, I don't understand the rush. We have the rest of our lives together. We have so much time to get married. We can get married in two years for all I care. I promise, I'm not going anywhere." She said.

"I think it's time about time to put Brandon to bed." He said standing up with him in his arms. "Why? I thought we were about to watch a movie."

"Fuck watching a movie. I think I want to make a movie tonight."

**Next Day**

"I'm so excited for you!" Kiyanna said to me as we sat on the couch looking at my ring for the tenth time this morning. "I thought I'd never see the day." I said laughing a little. "I also have some good news." She smiled. "Will and I found out the gender of our baby. We're having a girl." She said.

"Oh my gosh! I've always wanted a little a girl. I cant wait to be an auntie. I hope I have a girl so they can have play dates and stuff." I said making Kiyanna laugh a little bit. Our conversation was interrupted from the ringing of the doorbell.

I walked over to the door seeing a box on the doorstep. I looked around but I didn't see anyone around. I grabbed the box and walked back into the house. "Who was it?" Kiyanna asked as I placed the box on the table. "No one was there." I shrugged. The basement door opened as Bryson came up.

"There's the man of the hour. Congratulation Draco." Kiyanna said. "Thank you. Who was that at the door?" Bryson asked looking at me. "Nobody. Just a box." I said. He came over to the table grabbing the box and opened it.

He looked up at me before looking back and down and closed the box up. "What is it?" I asked.

"I'll be back." He said giving me a kiss. He grabbed the box and his keys and walked out the door. "What do you think it is?" Kiyanna asked as he walked out the door. "I don't know. Something tells me I don't want to know.

~Draco POV

I got out the car banging on Will's door. "Mutha fucka calm down." He said swinging the door open. "Knocking on my shit like the police." He scoffed. "Save the fucking attitude." I said walking in. "Overheard you're having a girl. Congrats." I said sitting down. "Yeah and congrats on the engagement. What the fuck you want?"

"I know you mad about me dropping out but you got to understand." I said. "I got work to do in an hour, talk to me or bounce bro."

I put the box on the table as he looked at me. "Look inside."

He opened the box as he pulled out a revolver with one round in the cylinder. "I don't want nothing to do with this bullshit. The shit that popped off is in the past. I killed that nigga years ago." I scoffed. "You think a body just gone disappear? A body is a body that shit stick around whether you stay in the game or dip." Will shrugged as he spun the cylinder around. "You don't get it."

"Mutha fucka you don't get it! You built this shit. We built this shit! And you just ready to throw all this shit away. You will NEVER be able to escape some shit that you started. Unless you put a bullet in his head before he does it you." I rubbed my hands down my face with a big decision to make.

"Besides," Will said, "Russian Roulette was always your favorite game."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋