Blood On My Hands

"Armani. What the fuck."

She stood over the body shaking with a gun in her hand.

"Armani, baby, what happened? Talk to me."

"I didn't mean to. He charged towards me; I-I didn't mean to Bryson."

"Did you check his pulse? Is he still alive?"

She shook her head no.

"Step back Mani."

**One Month Earlier**

~Armani POV

"I'm so happy for you." Kiyanna said as we walked around Victoria Secret. "I'm happy for me too. These last few days being in an actual relationship with him has been great. I don't understand the big deal that he was making." I said. "You guys make a cute couple."

"Well enough about me, what about you and Will? How's that been going?" I asked. "I can't even answer that. He's great, but I know his past with females. He's a heart breaker. I don't want to end up heartbroken again. I want my next relationship to last, nothing temporary. I'm getting in a relationship to be forever, not temporary." She said.

"Did you tell him that?"

"Nooo." She groaned. "I'm scared to. What if the word forever makes him run for the hills? I don't want that."

"Well, you won't know until you tell him. I think he'd be crazy to not want anything forever with you." I said making her smile a little. "I'll be back, I'm going to the restroom." She said as we walked out of the store. I grabbed a seat on one of the benches and decided to people watch.

As I was looking around the crowd, I noticed a man. He was staring at me. "Creep." I mumbled to myself. I pulled my phone out to ignore the eye contact that I just made with him. I couldn't help but look up again and he was still watching me. I grabbed my bags texting Kiyanna.

Sent : Going to the car.
Delivered : 2:38 p.m

I got off the bench walking towards the escalator. As I turned around to see if he was still watching, I noticed he begin to walk in my direction. I added a little pep to my step hoping to lose him in the crowd but that wasn't working.

My heartbeat begin to speed up.

Am I about to die? Please don't let me die.

I reached into my purse grabbing the mace that I had with me. I noticed him getting closer to me so I rerouted away from my car. As I walked towards the door to leave, I ducked off losing him in the crowd. I could see him, but he couldn't see me. He was looking. I pulled out my phone calling Bryson.

"Wassup." He said answering the phone. "Bryson, I need you." I said. "What's going on?" He asked. "There's somebody here. Like somebody's watching me." I said. "I'm on the way. Aren't you with Kiyanna?" He asked. "Yeah, she's in the bathroom. What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Don't go to the car. Find Kiyanna, wait inside the mall where a lot of people can see y'all. I'll be there shortly."

**

~Draco POV

"That was scary." Armani said as we walked back into the house. "Did you know the guy that was following you?" I asked. "No, I had never seen him before."

"What did he look like?"

"Tall. White. Blonde Hair. Kinda buff but not really." She said. "Mutha fucka." I said realizing who it was. "What? Do you know him?" She asked.