Boom

~Armani POV

"Knock, knock." I heard Kiyanna say on the other side of the door before coming in. "What is all of this?" I asked seeing bags in her hand. "I may have gotten a little carried away in the mall." She smiled. "I felt bad. You deserve an apology, and gifts." She said. "Kiyanna you didn't have to do this."

"But I did. You specifically told me you didn't want to deal with other men and I disregarded your feelings. I'm sorry." She smiled. "It's okay Yanna. I may have overreacted a bit." I said. "Armani you didn-" I cut her off. "I did. I shouldn't be caught up on Draco. You know that, it just took me time to realize it myself. The only connection I have with that man is this child, that's it. That's all it will ever be." I shrugged.

"You're completely off him?" She asked looking at me confused.

"Yep. Fuck Draco."

~Draco POV

"Sir! Sir can you hear me!"

My eyes slowly opened seeing a whole bunch of people in my face. "Sir! Can you hear me!" He asked shaking me. "Get the fuck out the way." I heard another voice say.

It was Will.

"What the fuck." I uttered to myself confused. "D, you can hear me? You good?" He asked helping me off the ground. "What the fuck happened?" I asked holding my head. "I crashed into you on accident. I wasn't paying attention. I pulled you out the car to see if you were still breathing." The guy from earlier said. I looked back at my car that was flipped over.

"You tried to kill me nigga?" I asked slowly approaching him. "N-No I would never. I am so sorry man." He said. "D come on. It ain't worth it." Will said pulling me away. I got in his car as we pulled off. "I need to find my sister." I said.

"I'm taking you home."

"No the fuck you're not." I scoffed. "Yes the fuck I am."

"Take me to Bobby. Now." I said. "I'm taking you home Draco. End of discussion." He said. "Don't make me take over the wheel."

"Touch my fucking wheel and I will break your fucking hand."

**

We pulled up to my house and I got out going inside. I could hear Will following behind me. "Was that accident intentional? Did that mutha fucka try to kill me?" I asked. "He was a random ass white guy not paying attention to the road. He wasn't trying to kill you bro."

I went into my drawer grabbing another set of car keys.

"Yo, what the fuck are you finna do now?" Will asked out of irritation. "I'm going to find my fucking sister. What the fuck else would I be doing?" I scoffed. "Bro, you just got into a fucking car accident. Your whip turned the fuck over. You could have died tonight."

"But I didn't."

"You gone stay in this fucking house. Get some rest, smoke a blunt, do whatever. Me and Jay will find your sister. I promise you that." He said. "Don't make a promise you can't keep."

"I promise you that."

**Next Day**

~Will POV

"Open the fuck up bitch ass nigga." Jay said banging on Draco's door. "Yo can we not bring the morning in starting problems." I said side eyeing him. Getting no response at the door, I fidgeted at the door knob realizing it was unlocked.

"The hell."

I walked in with my gun out.

"Anybody in here!" I yelled.