Pillow Talk

~Armani POV

"How long are we supposed to wait for this bastard to get here?" I scoffed looking over at Will and Kiyanna. We had been sitting inside the courtroom waiting almost an hour for Duff to get here.

"Judge how long are we going to have to wait on Mr. Duff? This is just unprofessional." Crisitna, Bryson's lawyer, scoffed.

"Well then excuse me for my lack of professionalism." Duff said walking in with a smile. "Mr. Duff, we will not have another incident like this again." The judge said. "Of course, not your honor, there was just a mishap with the case this morning." He said side eyeing Cristina.

"Then let's not waste any more time. Mr. Duff, this morning you met with me in my chambers about bringing in a witness." The judge said.

Looking at Cristina, you could tell she's known nothing about this. "Who could possibly be bold enough to get on this fucking stand." Will said clenching his jaw. "Yes, she's here now and ready to speak on the stand." Duff said. "Um, objection your honor. I was never informed about any witness." Cristina said standing up. "Overruled, this is my courtroom not yours, have a seat Ms. Milton."

"Okay, I've watched all five seasons of How to Get Away with Murder, I don't think you can do this." Kiyanna said.

"Bring in the witness." The judge said. The door opened as a woman walked in. "Wait, isn't that-"

"Valentina." I said finishing Will's sentence.

"What the hell is she doing here? What the fuck is she a witness to?" Will scoffed. "I'm a little confused here. Who is that?" Kiyanna asks. "Draco's ex-mistress."

"Ms. Morris, you may approach the stand." Duff said. Silence took over the court room and all you could hear was her heels hitting the floor. She got on the stand placing her hand on the Bible. "Do you, Valentina Morris promise that the evidence you shall give will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God."

"I do."

"You may be seated Ms. Morris." Duff said standing up. "Ms. Morris, what is your relationship with the defendant, Mr. Jones?" Duff asked. "Ain't no fucking relationship." Bryson scoffed. "Mr. Jones, I shouldn't be hearing from you." The judge said eyeing him.

"Ms. Morris?"

"There isn't really a relationship there. We're just . . ." She took a pause before looking at me. "Sexually intimate." She said. "What the fuck is she talking about?" I whispered to Will.

"I have no fucking clue."

"Sexually intimate, right. But with that, you would have known Mr. Jones for some time now?" Duff asked as he paced the floor of the court room. "We met at a party about four years ago, so yeah, we've known each other for some time." She said.

"And during this time, has Mr. Jones ever displayed any signs or actions of violence that would lead him to commit murder?" Duff asked.

"Objection your honor. What the hell is this?" Cristina sighed. "Mr. Duff, are we getting somewhere with this?" The judge asked. "Well, if Ms. Morris would be allowed to answer my question, then we could get to my point."

"Overruled. Don't make me regret that."

"Allow me to repeat the question. During the time that you and Mr. Jones have known each other, has he ever displayed any signs or actions of violence that would lead him to commit murder?"

"Well, a lot of the time after we would have sex, he would threaten me. Say things as if he was going to kill me." She said.

"Man hell nah! That was almost a fucking year ago." Draco interjected. "Mr. Jones! This is my second talking to you. Don't let it happen again." The judge said banging the gavel.