Two Can Keep A Secret, If One Of Them Is Dead

~Will POV

"What's your idea?" Draco asked sitting across from me. "Chop his body up and burn that shit. Fucking simple." I sighed blowing the smoke from my blunt. "No."

"No? What the fuck else are we going to do, bury him? That's a fucking rookie move." I scoffed. "Oh my gosh, that's exactly what we're going to do." He said. "Bury him?"

"No, a rookie move. If we try to do something crazy that will guarantee he's gone, people will only suspect that somebody skilled did it. Put this nigga in plain sight." He took a pause. "We can finesse this shit." He said. "How? Cause I'm not about to keep walking in this spot with a dead cop sitting across from me." I scoffed.

"Armani killed him with his own gun. How much you want to bet we can make another pig do time for this." He said with a smile. "Okay, another cop going down for a cop kill. We can make it look like a breaking and entering. Take his body to his spot, stage the scene and be out of there."

"It's a tricky move. Dangerous. Let's do it."

~Armani POV

"Can you say something." I said to Kiyanna who was sitting across from me confused. "What happened, how are you back here?" She asked. "I left. I realized what could happen to me if I snitched. I can't live with myself knowing I would have put Bryson in jail." I sighed. "I'm glad you're okay."

"So, did you say anything about it? Did you keep your word for me?" I asked. "I would never snitch on you Mani. You know that." She said bringing a small smile across my face. "But what are you going to do if he finds out about what you did?"

"He won't. He can't."

~Draco POV

"You ready?" I asked looking at Will. "Always." He said pulling down his ski mask. "Gordon made sure to cut all his cameras, right? Doorbell and all?" I asked. "Yep, we're good to go."

I pulled my ski mask over my face and put my gloves on getting out the car. "You get the body; I'll handle the rest." I grabbed the bat out of the trunk going around to his back door.

I stepped back a little before kicking his back door in. I walked inside swinging the bat against whatever I felt like. I broke the table, a couple of vases, and pictures on the wall.

I flipped the couch over and made my way to the kitchen causing the same destruction. I watched as Will came in through the back door with a body.

"Upstairs or downstairs?" He asked. "Ehh, downstairs. Carpet stains, we don't have time to make a blood stain." I said. He dropped the body a little closer to the back door and sent a few extra shots to his body from his gun.

"Nice touch." I said laughing a little. I walked around downstairs finding my way into his office. There was an open file sitting on his desk with my face on it.

"The fuck."

I grabbed the file looking through it. I skimmed through it until I started reading something weird.

"Evidence? Cam recording and witness."

Cameras and a witness? What fucking witness? What fucking cameras? I pulled my phone out taking a picture.

I walked out the room seeing Will in the kitchen. "You in here making a sandwich my nigga? For real?" I scoffed shaking my head. "Faking a fucking robbery is hard man. Shit got me tired." He said.

"Man let's go."

We walked out of the house getting back in the car.

After dropping Will off at home, I made my way back to the house.