Bad Timing

**One Week Later**

~Draco POV

"You been real sad lately nigga." My cellmate said as I stared up at the ceiling. "I don't get sad bitch." I scoffed. "How yo trial been?" He asked making me sigh. "I'm in this bitch for murdering a cop gang. Its way worse than bad."

With a moment a silence, I sat up looking at him.

"Oh, nah bro, I don't get down like that. I know you gone be in here for a while and I'm down with getting cool, but I don't fuck niggas dawg." He said shaking his head. "You got kids?" I asked disregarding his bullshit.

"Six of the lil mutha fuckas." He said shaking his head. "If you were in here for some real federal charges, and they take yo shit to trial. And the mother of yo kids take the stand against you, what would you do? I mean how the fuck are you supposed to feel in a situation like that?" I asked making him sit up too.

"It ain't no loyalty in that relationship then there's no love. Your girl wasn't loyal s-" I cut him off. "The fuck. What you mean my girl?' I asked raising a brow. "Mane, everybody in here know about your trial. We heard about the shit that went down in court. I know you wasn't asking me no hypothetical." He said. "Now, like I was saying, that girl don't love you bro. I know it's hard to think about what to do in this situation. You can't think of your girl as no opp. But she went against you bro. And yall got kids. That's why you don't know how to react. But she didn't take the time to think about your son in this situation when it came down to you. Why the fuck you got to do the same for her?"

"Jones." The guard said walking up to the cell unlocking it. "Let's go. You got a meeting with your lawyer cop killer." He said making me laugh a little. I turned around allowing him to put the cuffs on my wrist.

He walked me down to the room as I sat down.

"Good to see you Bryson." Cristina smiled. "I wish I could say the same."

"I'm going to act like you didn't just say that. I've got good news and I've got bad news. Which one do you want first?" She asked. "Uh, the good news I guess." I shrugged. "You've been really upset these last few days I figured you would be happy about this. As you know your court date has been getting pushed back due to the lack of support with the evidence that Detective Jacobs brought to the stand. The precinct also got back the paperwork on the gun that was used to kill Detective Jackson, it was an officer's gun. His gun in fact. The judge has agreed to release you where you will be on probation for a year." She said.

"And the bad news?"

"You want me to give it to you straight?" She asked. "I'm a big boy, I'm sure I can take it." I said sarcastically. "Okay, well then. I'm just going to rip the bandage off. No sugarcoating, no explaining." She said making me look at her like she was crazy. "Just say it."

"Armani is missing and your son is with Child Protective Services."

Silence took over the room.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked trying to keep cool. "Armani is m-" I cut her off. "I don't give a fuck about Armani. What the fuck did you just say about my son?" I asked.

"He's with Child Protective Services."

"Nah, you gone have to explain that one." I said with a slight chuckle.

"After the last court date, Armani went nuts. She was scared. Fearing for her life as it was described to me. She packed up a few of her things and Brandon's things. She called her uncle, Detective Jacobs, saying her son was alone on a porch. She told him to get there now because there's not much time. He rushed to your house and with no hesitation, Armani got in the car leaving your son with him. Jacobs called the cops and the cops called CPS. Your son has been with them for almost a week." She said.