Bygones be Bygones

~Draco POV

I sat in the car watching the clock. "Time is ticking D. What you gone do?" Will asked sitting behind the wheel. "I'm thinking right now shut up." I said with my eyes closed. "You had time to think hours ago. Make the move now before it's too late." He said handing me the gun.

"I kill this nigga and I'm done. Right?" I asked looking over at him before grabbing the gun. "Done deal." He said. I took a deep breath and grabbed the gun. I pulled the ski mask down over my face and got out the car.

I kept telling myself that everything was going to be good. I kept telling myself that this was the last time I was going to pick up a gun. I kept telling myself that I was doing this for Brandon. My unborn child. Armani, my wife to be.

I walked down the hill watching as the guards of the door prepared for their shift change. Will gave me the rundown.

"The guards do their second shift change at midnight. It takes about five minutes for them to get fully settled. With those five minutes, you sneak in through the side door which will be unlocked. Quan, Cristina's brother, his office is downstairs. Now he does have one guard outside his door, you're going to have to get past him too. Once you knock him out, it's gone draw attention to Quan and he'll come out to check. Be prepared for that. If he doesn't come out, you go in. Put a bullet in his head and get out of there. There's a back door downstairs. Leave from there, run up the hill and I'll be waiting in the car. If you do it right, no one will see you. The job is done, and you get what you want."

The guards walked away from post, and I made my way to the side door. I fidgeted with the door, and it was locked. I sighed to myself trying to think. The door opened from the inside and I quickly ducked off to the side.

"This man Quan tweaking. I'm not going down for this with him." A guy said coming out with another dude following behind him. "He's the boss. You knew what you signed up for bro." The other guy said.

I quickly slid in behind them going inside the building.

That was too close. Will said the door would be unlocked. I stopped in my tracks making sure I didn't hear anyone else. I looked around for the steps and found my way down them. Before completely turning the corner, I peeked around to see if there was a guard at Quan's door.

There was.

I grabbed the tiny bottle of Chloroform that I brought with me and a small towel.

I whistled grabbing his attention. He slowly approached and I poured the Chloroform onto the towel. I waited until he got close enough, and I put the up against his nose and mouth. "That's right. Night night nigga." I said as he slowly fell onto the ground. I drug his body into the closet. He can sit there until he wakes up.

I walked over to the door of Quan's office and knocked. I could at least have a little manner before blowing his brains out, right?

"What?" He called out from the other side of the door. I opened the door revealing myself. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you get down here?" Quan asked standing up grabbing his gun. "You got some lousy ass security dude. But buddy should be waking up in the next half hour, so I think you're good." I shrugged sitting down.

"You got some nerve nigga. I should kill you right now." He said cocking his gun back. "You should. You even could. I got a gun on me too. One bullet just for you. You want me dead and luckily for you the feeling is mutual." I said. "Take a seat Quan, let's chat."

"I'm not interested in having conversations with you. You got thirty seconds to get out before I do what I've been trying to do for the last few months." He said.