A New Leaf

~Mani POV

"Why should I take a paternity test? How can I trust that you not on no other shit right now?" He asked. "What can I do for you to believe me? All I want to do is verify that you're the father." She said. "How bout this. If the baby is mine, then we'll figure something out. But my time is precious, so if I find out that the baby ain't mine, and you brought me up here for no reason then you're done." He said making me raise a brow.

"Done? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, I'll take yo fine ass down to a special place and make sure you never see the day of light. Text me tomorrow, we'll get the test done." He got up from the booth walking off.

What the fuck did I just get myself into.

**Next Day**

"You look stressed hun." Kiyanna said opening the door for me. "I'm stressed. I'm scared. I feel like I'm about to shit myself." I said. "Those are quite a lot of emotions? Care to provide context?" She said confused. "I met up with him last night and told him about the pregnancy." I said. "Oh my gosh! How did it go?" She asked.

"He doesn't think it's his baby, but he agreed to take a test." I said making her smile a little. "That's good right? You look so upset about it."

"He agreed to take it under one condition."

"Condition? What fucking condition?" She scoffed. "I can only be telling the truth. If I'm not, he has the right to end my life." I said. "Well hell, fuck him. You don't need the test that fucking bad."

"But Yanna you know I need it. I need to know if it's his baby or not." I said. "You know it's his, that's the only person you had sex with."

"It's not though." I said making her head pop up. "What you mean Mani?"

"Juko."

"I thought you said nothing happened because you got sick." She questioned. "Before that. Remember I told you he slid up on my story with heart eyes. Well we kind of made something happen after that. So it could possibly be his."

"Mani I should whoop your ass." She scoffed. "I'm with child remember. You can't do that." I said quoting her words. She smacked me in the back of my head.

"Ouch."

"Fuck both of them niggas. Finding out the baby father is not worth losing you life over. I can be the damn daddy."

"Yanna you know my mind won't let me do that. I grew up in a single mother household and look how I tu-" She cut me off. "You turned out great."

"I'm pregnant and unemployed with no clue who the baby daddy is. I need help and support. Just let me do this." I sighed. "I'm coming with you. And I'm bringing my gun."

"Kiya-" She cut me off. "I'll be dressed in ten minutes." She said walking off.

~Draco POV

"You not gone sit down gang? Fuck you so anxious for." Jay said. "Ain't nobody anxious. Just don't feel like sitting, plus I gotta be somewhere in a minute." I said. "Where you going that got you like this?" Will asked.

"If I tell yall this, promise to shut the fuck up about it."

"Tea?" Will said blowing out smoke. "I think I got somebody pregnant." I sighed. "Aw hell nah." Jay said. "Bro, for real?" Will asked. "I'm not sure yet. I got to meet with her today to take a test."

"I always thought I was the one who was gone be nutting in hoes. Guess it's you." Will said. "How you even know she pregnant for real? You not questioning how this is all happening at the same time as this Juko shit?" Jay asked.