Eyes In the Back of My Head

~Armani POV

The sound of my heart beating was overpowering everything that I could hear at the moment. I stood there silently with my back facing Bryson, scared of what was about to come next. I had tears running down my face.

I should have known this day would come. A thug found out my bloodline in the police force. What did I think was going to happen?

Breaking the silence, Bryson spoke.

"Turn around."

I hesitated, confused on why he was asking me to do so. "W-What?" I said wiping the tears from my face. "Turn around Armani."

I turned around slowly seeing Bryson standing there with a small box in his hands. "What is this?" I said confused. He opened the box revealing a ring. "Bryson." I said as I let out a sigh. A sigh of happiness. A sigh of confusion. A sigh of relief. A sigh full of emotions.

"It's a promise ring." He said taking the pad of his thumb and wiping my tears. "Why would you scare me like that!" I said hitting his chest. "I thought you were about to fucking kill me!" He started laughing a little.

"I would never do that. I got you the ring because I know that I can trust you. I know that you'll always be there. Like I said before, you don't owe me anything, yet you've given me everything. I appreciate you for that. I love you for that. This is my way of showing you." He said putting the ring on my finger. "I love it. But why in the hell did you have to do all of that? You scared me half to death."

"Something in me told me to double check. If you were guilty of something and you thought you were about to die, you would have sung like a canary. But you didn't, which is how I know you would never cross me like that."

"It's beautiful." I said admiring it. "I'm glad you like it, now let's head home."

**

~Third Person POV

After stopping by Kiyanna's house and picking up Brandon, Armani and Bryson finally made it home. "Glad he stayed asleep." Bryson said walking back into the bedroom after putting Brandon in his crib. "Yes, thank God." Armani added. "I feel so expensive with this ring on." She said looking it again for the millionth time tonight.

"How many times you gone say that." Bryson said laughing a little. "Just one more time. I feel so expensivveeee." She said. Bryson laid back on the bed as he watched Armani take her shoes off and tie her hair up. "Come here." He said with low eyes. "Uht uht, nope. I know that look."

"Armani. Come here."

She felt her body heat up a little as she walked over to him. "You're beautiful, you know that right." He said. "Thank you." She said with a small smile. He pulled her on top of his waist as his hands roamed every curve on her body. "You look good in this dress too." He said.

"Thank You."

"You'll look even better out of it."

"Bryson, stop." Armani said feeling all squirmy inside. She didn't want him to stop. He pulled her closer to him as he placed a kiss on her lips. With no hesitation, she deepened the kiss pressing her body against his. He flipped them over leaving him hovering on top of her. He slid his hands under her dress as a slight moan left her lips.

He watched as her eyes slowly rolled, she bit her bottom lip, and her bottom half slowly moved around. He stopped and took his clothes off as Armani slipped out of her dress. "No condom?" Armani asked before Bryson went it.

"Come on baby. We a little too late for those."

**Next Morning**

~Draco POV