Double Trouble

~Third Person POV

"That was the last of them. I still ain't found Loc."

"We ain't got time to look for that nigga. We need to get him out of here."

Draco heard bickering back and forth as he slowly started to open his eyes and gain consciousness. "Fuck." He groaned. "Oh shit, he's up." Will said as they both approached him. "We got to get you to a hospital." Jay said. "I'm not going to no fucking hospital, I'm fine. Take me back to the room." He said. "What'd he do to you?" Will asked. Before he could answer, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he lost his consciousness again.

"Fuck."

~Armani POV

I heard banging on the room door causing me to jump out of the bed. I peeked through the hole seeing Will. "What's going on. Where's Draco?" I asked as Will came through my room door. Before he could answer, Jay walked in with an unconscious Bubba by his side. "Oh my gosh! He's bleeding. What happened?"

"Too much to talk about. I'll be back." Will ran out the room as Jay laid Bubba down on the bed. "I-Is he alive?" I asked with tears filling my eyes. "He's just out of it right now. He probably lost too much blood." He said. "Why isn't he in a hospital?" I asked. "He don't need a hospital." Will said walking back into the room with a bag. He sat next to Bubba and pulled out a whole bunch of medical supplies.

"How did you even get past the front desk with him like this?" I asked. "We snuck through the back. Stop asking so many questions, I need silence." Will said. "Are you about to give him surgery?"

"I'm stitching him up. I know what I'm doing." He said. Bubba wasn't awake so I know he couldn't feel it. But looking at it, made my stomach turn. "I can't watch this." I said turning away.

"I'm done." Will said after ten minutes. "He'll be fine. When he wakes up, take care of him ight. He lost a lot of blood." He said. "Y-Yeah. Of course." I said looking down at a still unconscious Bubba.

Will and Jay walked out the room leaving me alone. Is this what I have to deal with? The stress and pressure every time he leaves to do a job?

**

I was sitting in the mirror playing in some makeup when I heard Bubba speak.

"Cant get enough of that makeup shit huh?" He said scaring me half to death. "You're up!" I said walking towards him sitting in the bed. "Yay me." He said sarcastically as he forced himself to sit up. "You're in pain you shouldn't be moving." I said noticing the pain on his face.

"Been through worse. You ight?" He asked. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "I don't know, just checking."

"You're the one that was stabbed. You need to go to a hospital Bubba." I said. "That's what Will is here for. Nigga went to school for that shit, fuck I need a doctor for?" He scoffed.

"That isn't safe. What if it were to get infected? Or what if you were to lose too much blood and die? You were gonna leave me to take care of our baby alone? I can't do that Bubba. I'm not capable of d-" Before I could finish, he cut me off with a kiss.

"Stop ranting. I'm fine, you're fine. That's all that matters." He shrugged. "I need to get out these clothes, I'm going to shower." He said walking off going in the bathroom.

~Will POV

"Fuck man." Jay sighed as we sat in the room thinking. "We leave tomorrow. We got to find Loc and kill his ass." I said. "Yeah but how? That mutha fucka probably half way to another state by now." He scoffed.

"Nah, you seen all that product that was in that building? He wouldn't leave all that shit behind." I said shaking my head. "Our faces known around this city. We won't be able to get around with people talking too much."