Innocent or Guilty

~Third Person POV

The buzzer to the gate sounded. The guard grabbed Draco's arm as they walked past hundreds of inmates. The sounds of them yelling grew louder as Draco walked further.

"Welcome to your cell."

The guard unlocked the cell and pushed Draco inside. "Jesus Gordon, you could be a little quieter with that shit. A nigga trynna sleep." The other inmate inside the cell said pulling the cover over his face.

"Shut up." Gordon locked the cell and walked off. 

"Welcome to hell. I'm Quan." Draco's cellmate said holding his hand out. "Draco." He said shaking it. "Trust me, I know. We all know. You the mutha fucka that killed a cop." He said shaking his head as Draco stayed silent.

"You ain't gotta say nothing. Just know, you gone need for nothing while you're in here. You respected."

~Armani POV

I was staring at the ceiling with the thoughts of Bryson running through my head. He probably knows by now. Jacobs has probably told him everything. He's probably plotting my death as we speak.

Dammit.

As I was up thinking, I heard banging on the door. Now they're coming for me. I'm next. They're about to throw me in a cell and throw away the key. I went downstairs looking through the window as my heart beat began to slow down.

"You scared me half to death." I said opening the door as Will stood there. "I heard about Draco. What the fuck is going on?" He asked. "He was arrested."

"Yeah Armani, I know that. Arrested for fucking what?" He asked walking inside.

"Jackson."

"Jackson?"

"The murder. He was arrested for killing Detective Jackson." I said. "What the fuck. You mean the fucking cop that you killed? He went down for that shit?" He said raising his voice a little. "Wait, before you get all mad ab-" He cut me off.

"Before I get mad? I was mad while I was on the way here. Normally when this bitch get arrested its because nine times out of ten he fucking did it. But murdering a cop? He's innocent." He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You ain't got nothing to apologize for. It's not your fault, you didn't arrest him. We're going to get him out," He said. "How? You said it your self, he's going down for killing a cop. With that kind of charge we'll never see him again. And Brandon is going to grow up with his dad behind bars." I said wiping the tear that had fallen.

"Brandon is going to have his dad, no question. I promise he's going to get out."

"How are we going to do that Will?"

"I'm going to need your help. Just a little bit. Is there anything I need to know about the arrest that could help us out?" He asked.

Knowing that I became a snitch could possible help you out.

"No, there's nothing." I sighed.

"Alright, that means I got to start from scratch. That's no problem. We're going to get him out Armani, I promise. Kiyanna will keep Brandon for the rest of the night, you just take this for yourself, okay?"

"Okay, thank you so much." I said giving him a hug.

"No problem, stay safe and be alert. You never know who's watching." He walked out the door leaving me alone with my thoughts for the rest of the night.

God what have I done.

**Next Day**

I didn't get much sleep last night considering the circumstances. As I was sitting downstairs, the doorbell rang. I walked to open the door seeing Kiyanna with Brandon.