Mission Impossible

~Armani POV

"What do you think is going on? I mean why did his lawyer call us so late at night to meet. And why at the jail?" I asked Will as we were driving to the jail. "The lawyer just said Draco needed to see us. I'm just as clueless as you Mani." He shrugged.

"We're friends ... right?" I asked making him look over at me. "I don't have friends." He said. "I'm fucking with you Mani. Yeah we cool." He said laughing a little. "I did something bad. I'm not going to tell you because I cant tell you, but I really fucked up with Bryson and I don't know what to do." I said. "You cheated?" He asked.

"What, no. I would never do that."

"Well then it can't be that bad. As long as you kept yo loyalty to him and that relationship then whatever you did is forgivable." He shrugged. We pulled into the back of the building following the instructions that the lawyer gave us to get inside. "Will and Armani?" A guard said approaching the car window.

"Yeah."

He opened the gate and we continued to drive down a hill. "This don't seem a little suspect to you?" I asked Will as we got out the car. "Everything dealing with a jail seems suspect to me. Come on." We walked through a door going inside a room seeing Bryson and a woman who I'm assuming is his lawyer.

"My nigga." Bryson said dapping up Will. "They treating you right in this mutha fucka right?" Will asked. "You already know." Breaking up their little bromance, he looked over at me with a smile. "Fuck I miss you." He said hugging me. "I miss you too baby." I said kissing me.

"Okay, alright, I would love for this happy reunion to continue but, we got business to handle." His lawyer said. "You the lawyer?" Will asked. "Yes, my name is Cristina." She said with a small smile. "Cristina, I got a girl don't be smiling at me like that."

"Cristina, can you step out for a minute so I can talk to them?" Bryson asked. "Sure." She walked out bringing all of our attention back to Bryson. "What's going on D? Why you call us to this mutha fucka after midnight? I ain't you damn late-night conjugal visit booty call." Will said.

"Cause I need help. Both of yall help. The prosecutor, on my case, says he got some surveillance evidence against me to pin me on hella charges." He said making me raise a brow. "Charges? Wait, surveillance? You ain't never did shit around no damn camera." Will said confused.

"I only handle business in two places Will. The two places where I know a nigga ain't never watching me. That's the spot, and my fucking house." Bryson said. "The house?" Will and I said in sync. "Y-You mean to tell me, t-there were cameras in the house when everything happened?" I said as my heartbeat began to speed up.

"I think so." Bryson said looking at me. "What does this mean? They've been watching us and t-" Bryson cut me off. "Just because the cameras are there doesn't mean they've been keeping up 24/7. Which is where you come in at Will." He said looking over at will.

"Say the word. I got you."

"The prosecutor got a warrant to come to the house tomorrow morning and search it. As soon as you leave here, I need you to go to my house and destroy every fucking camera in there. Sweep that bitch two, three times before you leave. I need to make sure they don't get shit. Understood?" Bryson asked.

"Yeah." We both said. "Armani, I need you to do something else." He said making me raise a brow. "Like what?" I asked.

"My tech guy, at the spot, I need you to talk to him. Get the address of the prosecutor, his name is Antonio Duff. When you get his address, I need you to go there and go inside. Find t-" I cut him off. "Wait, you want me to break into his house? A prosecutor's home?" I asked. "Armani, baby just listen to me." He said grabbing my hand.