Love & War

~Draco POV

"The fuck you just say?" I said as I pulled on the side of the road. "Jay isn't the snitch, or rat, or whatever the hell you want to call him. It's my father." Armani said. "How do you know that?"

"I just ... know, okay."

"Well, time to reroute." I said putting my car back in drive. "What are you about to do?" She asked. "Put a bullet in that fuck nigga brains." I scoffed. "No, don't do that." She said making me side eye her. "Why the fuck not? This mutha fucka is putting my business in shit."

"Because you can play it smarter and take everybody out. My dad and that detective. Think about it, if you kill my dad now, that'll give them even more reason to look into you and find somebody else to spy in your business."

"So I'm just supposed to let him ruin everything that I built to play a game with this nigga. Fuck no." I scoffed.

"Bryson, play it safe. You kill him and you give these cops a reason to come in here and put you in handcuffs. Is that what you want?"

I begin to think.

"Let me get closer to him. I can get him to talk. I can get him to back down." She said.

"I don't know how I feel about that." I sighed. "You don't have a choice. I'm not letting them take you away for me and Brandon. Now turn the car around and lets go home."

**

"I'll be back with Brandon. I need to go stop by the spot." I said dropping Armani off. "You aren't going to do anything stupid are you?" She asked. "Man go in the house."

"Yeah, I love you too." She walked off making it inside. I pulled off making my way to the spot to meet Zell and Will.

**

"So this whole thing with Jay, how'd it go." Zell asked. "About that, I didn't go." I said. "The fuck. Why not? I thought you wanted him dead." He said. "Yeah, I did. I still do, but something came up."

"Nothing could have possibly been more important than nailing that rat ass nigga." I said. "He's not the real rat."
"Okay so he's not the rat, what about the pictures he sent you and Will?" Zell asked. "We aren't even sure that's him for real. We'll hold off on that for now. We got bigger fish to fry. Armani went on this whole rant about her father being the real narc and how I should leave Jay alone." I said. "She don't have no reason to be working with Jay do she?" He asked.

"They never even spoke a word to each other for real." I said.

"How do you know Armani ain't working with her father?" He asked. "I don't know that. Which is why I'm coming to somebody else about it. This shit too coincidental for me." I sighed. "Yeah, but um, there's something else that's a little coincidental." Will said walking into the room. "This was left in my car last night." He said handing me an envelope. I opened it seeing a picture of Armani walking out of the police station.

"You shittin me."

"Guess it ain't coincidental." Zell said.

"Nah, this shit gotta be fake." I said. "It's a picture of your shorty talking to the cops. It's not a coincidence that the same day she tells you her own blood is a narc that she walking out of a police station." Will said.

"What you gone do now?" Zell asked.

"I know how to handle it."

~Armani POV

My music was interrupted when I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed the gun from under the couch approaching the door. "Who is it?" I called out. "Open the door Armani." A voice said. I looked through the window seeing my uncle.