Letting Go

~Armani POV

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard the front door open. I laid there for a moment thinking I was hearing things. I heard footsteps approaching my door as my heartbeat began to speed up.

Is somebody breaking in?

There was nothing in this room for me to defend myself. Nothing.

Stay asleep and they won't hurt you.

I kept my eyes closed clutching onto the cover tightly. My room door opened and my heart sped up.

Please God.

A divot peaked into the bed indicating someone was there.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" I started kicking and hitting whoever it was. "Armani! Armani! Armani stop it's me!" I stopped hitting seeing Bryson.

"What the hell Bryson you scared me!" I said hugging him tightly. "I take that as you missed me." He said laughing a little. "Are you okay? When did you get out?" I said breaking the hug. "Yesterday morning. I couldn't come home just yet, had to make sure the cops was off my back first."

"I've been bored without you here." I said hugging him. "I can't imagine. I'm glad to be back home with you." He said kissing me.

"I'm going to bed. It's been a long night." He said getting up. "Sleep in here tonight." I said grabbing his arm. "Armani y-" I cut him off. "Just tonight. Please." I said.

"Okay."

**Next Morning**

~Draco POV

"So, I woke up naked." Armani said walking out to the living room where I was sitting. "Well, naked things happened last night." I said laughing a little. "So um, can we talk?" She asked.

"About?"

"This."

"Armani, we've been down this road before." I sighed. "Yet you still look at me the way you do and fuck me the way you do." She scoffed. "What you mean by that?"

"I mean you look at me with so much lust and you fuck me like you love me just to break my heart every time. I'm not your fuck buddy. I'm not somebody you can just make love to just to treat me like a homeboy." She said. "Armani nobody is treating you like a homeboy."

"Then what is this relationship?"

There was an awkward silence before a knock on the door. "Imma get that." I said walking to the door. It was Will. "My boy." He said dapping me up.

"Wassup man."

"You ain't tell me you was stopping by." I said confused. "Yeah, because he told me." Armani said walking up behind me. "Told you for what?" I asked confused. "We need to discuss something. Business." Will said. "Okay. What type of business?"

"I told him." Armani sighed. "About the snitch."

"You brought Will into this? I specifically asked you not to.' I sighed. "I know, I know. But he helped me. And we found out who may have ratted you out." I said.

"Really? And who is that?"

"Bobby." Will chimed in. "Bobby? As in Chavez?" I asked. "Yeah, as in Chavez. Turns out big boss don't do the checking in like he should. Bobby is ex-TBG."

"No fucking way."

"He would be the only one with a motive. He flies back in tonight, we can clock him then." Will said. "Fasho, but until then we got some light business to handle. Armani I'll be back." I said walking out the door.