Real Niggas Never Die

~Armani POV

"Make it quick." Jacobs said as we pulled up to the house. "It's going to be hard. My best friend and Bryson's best friend are inside. What am I supposed to go in there and say?" I asked. "I don't know but I need you to go in there and get as much of your stuff and your son's stuff so I can take you to your location."

"Fuck."

I got out the car bracing myself to go inside. I used my key to unlock the door and walked inside. "Hello?" I called out. Will came around the corner. "Took a while? You straight?" Will asked. "Um yeah. Where's Brandon?" I asked.

"In the room with Kiyanna. You good?" He asked stepping in front of me slightly preventing me from walking past. "Yes, I need to see Brandon." I walked past Will going upstairs. I walked in the room seeing Kiyanna sitting with a sleeping baby.

"Ohh my baby." I cooed with tears in my eyes. I reached my hands out, picking him up. "I'm glad to see you're okay Mani. I was worried it took so long for you to get back." She said. "Yeah, I know. I need you to do me a favor." I said.

"Anything. Say it and I got you."

"I need you to pack Brandon's stuff up. Put it all in a duffle bag. I need everything." I said. "What, why? Where are you sending him?" She asked. "Witness Protection. And I'm going with him."

"Witness Protection? What the fuck are you doing going into Witness Protection?" She said quietly making sure Will didn't hear. She walked over to the door looking out before closing the door. "What the hell is going on Armani?"

"I fucked up Yanna. Oh my gosh I fucked up." I said pacing back & forth. "Hey, hey, hey. Give me Brandon." She took Brandon out of my arms and put him in the crib. "What is going on?"

"The detective, Jacobs, my fucking Uncle!" I yelled. "Shh, shh, keep your voice down. Will does NOT need to hear this." She said putting emphasis on the not. "What happened with Jacobs? Was that who questioned you?"

"No. But he came in there and told me he has a feeling that Bryson is faking his death. And I didn't cave. I wasn't supposed to cave. But I caved. He told me if I didn't tell him everything, I would rot in a cell for the rest of my life. I can't do that. Somebody has to be here with Brandon. So, I signed the fucking deal. Now I'm a fucking informant. I'm a rat. But I have to go. If I don't and I'm here when Bryson finds out. I'll be a dead man." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Then don't go. You don't have to snitch. I can't know about this Armani. If I know about you, do you know what the fuck the streets will do to me. If you fall through with this, I will be hurt." She said. "Then act just as betrayed as Bryson when you find out." I said walking out the room.

I went into my room grabbing a duffle out of the closet. "Armani, Armani stop and listen to me." She said grabbing me.

"This will not have a good outcome Mani. Somebody is going to get hurt, do you understand that?" She asked with fear in her eyes. "Well it's not going to be my son."

"Armani, don't do this. It is not the best option for you."

"I don't need to be rotting in a cell for the rest of eternity and be away from my son. He will have nobody." I scoffed. "And you think it's better if you end up in a fucking grave! Draco is dangerous. If and when he finds out you ratted on not just him, but his entire organization. He will do anything to find you and hurt you. And then when he hurts you, Brandon will be left here with no mother to take care of him while his dad is away running the streets? You really think that's a better fucking outcome?"

"I can dodge bullets for the rest of my life. I can't dodge handcuffs forever. I think these are some chances I'm willing to take." I said. "And what about me? Did you think about my role in this situation. "Armani ran away WITH the kid. Her best friend has got to know about it." Boom I'm dead."