Feelings

~Armani POV

"You going out like that?" Bubba asked as he walked back into the room. "What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked. "These niggas in Compton ain't no joke. I advise you put some pants on. How bout some sweats." He suggested. "It's too hot for sweats. Even you know that." I scoffed. "Some jeans or something. If you don't change you not coming with me."

"Fine." I went back into the room and changed my pants. "Happy now?" I asked.

"Ecstatic."

We walked out the room and made our way out to the car. "Since you want to be apart of something so bad, here's your job." He said once we get in the car. He grabbed a duffle from the backseat putting it in my lap. "I'm gone tell you what I need. Weed, pills, white. It's weighed and sealed already. You hand it to me, I give it to the customer. They give me the money and you keep up with it. When we get back to the room, you'll count it and band it, understood." He said.

"Understood."

We pulled off making our way to the first stop.

**

"Wassup bossman. Been a minute since I seen you on the West Coast." A guy said approaching the drivers side of the window. "Yeah, here for business. Decided to come do some light work before the goons come out later. You know how this shit get." Bubba said in response. "In that case you got dimes on you? Need two of em'." He said.

Before he could even turn around, I had two dime bags in my hand ready to give. He looked at me in confusion for a second before taking the bags. He took the money and handed it to me. "Preciate it D. Be safe."

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him as he rolled up the window. "No reason. No reason at all." He said with a slight smirk.

We hit up about four blocks before making our way to the last one. We pulled up seeing a group of guys. It was three of them. "Wassup Bryson." The older guy said making my head pop up. "OG, I done told you stop calling me by my government out here." He sighed.

"I don't do that shit yall young cats do" He said laughing a little. "You need anything OG?" He asked. "Nah not me, youngins need it." He said stepping out the way as another guy approached the window. He looked to be in his older twenties.

He was cute.

"Lemme get an eighth." He said. "Fasho." I handed him the bag and Bubba got the money. "Damn, I can buy that up off you too?" The guy asked looking at me licking his lips. "Nah bruh."

"You gone let dude speak for you mama or you gone come take a spin with a real nigga?" The guy said completely ignoring Bubba and was now making eye contact with me. "You gone keep talking or you wanna take a spin with this .9?" Bubba asked showing his gun.

"Ain't even that deep bruh. Let me know when you back on the West Coast alone mama." He said blowing me a kiss before walking off. "Weird ass nigga." Bubba said pulling off.

"So. Your name is Bryson." I said. "Man shut up." He said making me a laugh a little. "Why do you get so upset about your name. I mean, it's your name." I said. "Niggas coming to buy product off me and calling me by my government. Not the brightest idea. Call me Draco or don't call me shit."

"Well I'll call you Bubba." I smiled bringing a look of annoyance across his face.

**

"You finally got to ride with me. You enjoy yourself?" Bubba said sarcastically as we walked back into the room. "Yes. Yes I did." I smiled. "Machine is over there. Count it and band it. Keep a hunnid for yourself." He said laying down on the bed. "Feels like two G's. Not too sure though."