Traumatized

~Will POV

"Nephew, where you been." One of the old crackheads said approaching me at my car. "Unc ain't nobody fucking with you tonight." I said shaking my head. "Let me hold forty dollars til tomorrow."

"Man, if I let you hold that forty, I'll never see your face again." I laughed walking in the store. "Let me get two woods. Russian Cream." I said to the lady in the gas station. "You gone let me smoke with ya nephew?"

"You want to smoke with me?" I asked playing a long with him. "Yeah man yeah." I shook my head laughing as my phone rang. It was Kiyanna.

"Wassup mama." I said answering the phone.

"Will! I need help! Armani is bleeding!" She cried out.

"Bleeding? Fuck you mean?"

"The babies. There's something wrong. I need you now!" She yelled.

"I'm on the way."

I ran out to my car speeding to Kiyanna's house.

**

I pulled up to the house banging on the door. "Where is she?" I asked Kiyanna as she opened the door. "In her room." I rushed to her room seeing Armani passed out in her bed. "Fuck that's a lot blood. I got her, I need you to crank the car up and get ready for me to bring her out. You're going to drive, got it?"

"Y-Yeah. Got it." She walked out the room with my keys. "Armani can you hear me?" I asked hoping to get a response but I didn't. I picked her up bridal style carrying her out to the car.

"Drive."

**

"You've reached the voicemail box of-"

This was my fifth time calling Draco and getting no answer.

Sent : Armani might have miscarried. We need you here ASAP.
Delivered : 12:19 a.m

I needed to find Draco. I went back to my contact list dialing Jay.

"Hello." He said answering.

"I need you to drop everything you doing right now. Armani is in the hospital."

"What the fuck? Is she okay? What happened?" He asked.

"Something with the babies, we don't know yet. I need you to do something huge."

"Say the word."

"Call up Cinco, let him know we need to track Draco phone and get a location. Once you get the location, call Omar and let him know you need a flight to wherever the fuck he is. He not answering my calls and he is not about to make her go through this shit on her own." I said.

"I got you."

**

~Jay POV

"I got here as quick as I could." Cinco said walking into the bando. "Really nigga? Cause I called you twenty fucking minutes ago. When I say its urgent, that means press the fucking gas." I scoffed. "My bad man. What's going on? What's so urgent?"

"Track Draco's phone."

"What?"

"I need you to track his phone. Don't ask any questions." I said. "Look, no funny shit, Draco told me to never do that shit. Ever. He'd kill me if he found out."