Voicemails

**Two Days Later**

~Will POV

"How is she doing?" Jay asked through the phone. "As good as she can be. She's asleep now. She just lost one of her babies man, I can't imagine that feeling." I said shaking my head. "Shit crazy."

"What's crazy is this shit with Draco. You been in Florida for two days and ain't told me shit. Where is this dude at?" I asked. "I needed to wait until you told me Armani was good. Some crazy shit popped off."

"Crazy like what?"

"Word is, Draco came down to kill the niggas who was with Bobby. He went in and instead of getting in and getting out, he wanted to kill everybody. He met four niggas with guns." He said. "He not dead is he?"

"Shit, he might as well be. He was shot. Six times."

"What the fuck! Six times?"

"Yeah. They left his ass for dead. When I pulled up, he was damn near drowning in his own blood. I found the mutha fuckas who did that shit. They dead." He said. "You sure?"

"Positive. But the doctors said he was lucky to be alive. Hell, I don't know how he managed." He said.

"But how is he doing? Did you tell him about Armani yet?" I asked him. "He's good for now. And nah, I don't want him fucking himself even more when he find out. I'll let him know when he off these machines tomorrow." He said. "Sayless." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Was that about Bryson?" Armani said making me turn around. "I thought you were asleep." I said laughing a little. "Who were you just talking about? Was it something about Bryson?"

"Nah, just some other shit with somebody we work with." I said trying to play it off. "Will, please. I got enough going on with me right now. I can't take anymore. If there is something wrong with Bryson, if you know something, please tell me."

"Okay listen, Draco is fine. He had a bad run in with some folks in another state. Ended with him getting hurt but he's perfectly fine. Jay is down there with him, he'll be here and there is nothing to worry about." I said.

"Nothing to worry about? It's obviously something to worry about if he couldn't make it to be here for me. Are you telling me the truth?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "Draco is fine. Now I'm going to get some food with Kiyanna. I'll be back." I grabbed my keys walking out to the car where Kiyanna was waiting.

"How is she?" She asked as I got in the car. "At this point, who knows. How do you expect somebody to be after something like that." I sighed shaking my head. "I'm worried about her Will." She said. "That's your best friend, I expect you to be worried." I said. "She hasn't slept in two days. She hasn't eaten. She barely talks and when she does, it's barely a sentence. Yesterday the doctor's offered for her to see her son in NICU and she wouldn't go. I'm really worried about her mental state right now." She said trying to hold back tears. "I know Yanna, I know."

"And it doesn't help that fucking Draco isn't here for her." She scoffed switching her emotions from worried to pissed. "Let's not talk about him right now." I sighed considering she doesn't know what's going on with him. "Let's fucking talk about it. I mean, he fucks my best friends and gets her pregnant with twins. Then when it's time for the damn birth, he isn't here for her. He's somewhere ignoring every person in the world. Ain't shit ass." She said.

"He couldn't make it."

"Couldn't make it? Are you fucking serious Will? Are you siding with him?"

"He's in the hospital." I sighed. I really wasn't trying to tell anyone about that. "The hospital? For what?" She asked. "After his sister's death, he went to Florida to go find the people behind it. He got caught in something he wasn't ready for and was shot. Six times." I said making her slam on the brakes. "What the fuck! Six times! Is he dead?"