Tell Me Who You Loyal To

~Will POV

The clock was moving. Time was just ticking. I looked through the window of my car watching Jay and Zell make their play with Toby. "Fuck it." I got out the car walking down the hill approaching the three.

"You mutha fucka." Jay said drawing his gun as the other two did the same. "Come on fellas, I just want to talk." I said putting my hands up in surrender. "Since when do you ever want to talk?" Jay scoffed. "Now. But I'm not talking with three guns aiming at my head."

"Y'all good." Jay said lowering his gun making the other two follow. Toby approached me patting me down for weapons. "I'm not that stupid." I said shaking my head. "Not what I've heard." Zell mumbled.

"Speak up next time bitch."

"Watch your mouth. Let's go inside." Jay said. I followed behind them going inside the building and into a room. "This may come off as a shocker, but I'm sinking right now fellas." I sighed. "Sinking?" Jay asked. "After what you did to Draco, people in the organization just started leaving. And now the fucking feds are hot around the business, and I just don't know what the fuck to do."

"What does any of that have to do with us?" Zell asked. "Everything. I want to join you guys before things get too crazy and I have nothing to fall back on." I said. "You want to come work for me?" Jay asked.

"Yes."

"Why would I do that for you?" Jay scoffed. "Look at what you did dude. You murdered Draco. He was the only one bringing in the money. Yeah, he deserved that shit, but you took away my income. Sometimes when I talk about him and the situation, it kind of feels like he's still here." I said shaking my head.

Before I could speak another word, the sound of a door closing interrupted the conversation.

"What the fuck was that?" Jay asked looking at me. "No clue."

"Toby, go check it out." He said. Toby grabbed his gun off the table and walked out the room.

"If I give you this job, you'll have to do something to prove who you really loyal to." He said. "Anything. Say it and I got it."

"Armani, that fine ass bitch Draco knocked up. She still around?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah she still around."

"I'm trying to hop on that. You think you could put me down with that one?" He asked with a slight smirk. "Yeah, I got you man." I said. He looked around with confusion. "This nigga Toby ain't back yet." Jay said.

"Aye T! You good!" Zell called out.

There was silence before the doorknob turned.

"Surprise bitch." Draco said standing in the doorway. "What the fuck!" Jay said in confusion.

"Let the games begin." I smiled pulling my gun out.

Zell pulled his pointing it at me, I pointed mine at Zell. Jay pulled his gun to Draco as Draco did the same as him.

"Looks like we've been here before." Draco smiled. "I thought you were dead." Jay said. "You thought wrong."

I pulled the trigger shooting Zell clean between his eyes. Quickly, I turned the gun shooting Jay in his left foot as Draco did the same to the right.

"Ah fuck!" He yelled as he dropped to the floor. I walked over to Jay crouching down to him. "I wouldn't dare let you touch Armani." I said grabbing his gun. "I'll be in the car." I said walking off.

~Draco POV

"Now see, dead is your boy Toby and Zell. I'm very much alive." I said sitting down across from Jay. "You thought you guys had a plan but, I had one just as good as yours. I told Will exactly where I'd be at the exact time. I told him to wait on the other side of the building. I let you shoot me, because I knew you'd leave me to suffer. And you did. When you and Zell left, Will came in and got me all fixed up. I was back on my feet the next morning. But I had him relay the message to a couple people that you killed me just so you could feel good about yourself. I was going to come back like the walking dead and make you pay." I said picking up the knife on the table.