Oh Californiaaa

~Armani POV

"Turn around nigga."

Juko stopped in his tracks. I looked past him seeing Bubba standing there with a gun pointed. "Well. You found me." Juko said still looking at me, avoiding turning around.

"Get the fuck away from her."

"Bubba!" I cried out as he pushed the gun against my stomach.

The sounds of the gunshots made me jump out of my sleep. I was sweating bullets and trying to control my breathing. I looked at the clock on my nightstand.

3:18 a.m

Jesus. I got up going out to the kitchen to grab some water. I saw Bubba out on the couch with duffle bags. "What are you doing up?" He asked putting out his blunt. "Had a bad dream." I said sitting down next to him. "About tonight?" He asked and I nodded.

"You need therapy or some shit?"

"No, I don't need therapy. I just, I never been so close to something like that. Like I've seen a dead body before. I've seen someone get killed before. But never that close. I literally felt Juko's blood splatter on my face. He had a gun pointed at our baby. It's traumatizing." I said. "Sounds to me like you need therapy." He said bringing a mug on my face.

"I'm kidding. It's all good, I understand. I got you, don't worry about it." He said reassuring me. "What are you doing with all these bags?"

"Packing my drugs. And my money. Got a lot to take care of this weekend. Really important people that we're about to do business with. Can't fuck it up. Everything got to be accurate." He said. "Can I help?" I asked just to receive a death stare.

"I'm not letting you handle my drugs." He said. "Okay well let me handle the money. I'm sick of having nothing to do. It's just money, how much harm can that do?"

"You ever seen a mutha fucka get shot over a twenty?" He asked making me shake my head. "You want to?"

"So what am I going to be doing in California? Sitting around in the hotel all day?" I asked. "That's exactly what you've going to do. Now go to bed. We actually got a lot of ripping and running to do. And you're coming with me." He said. "You should be getting sleep too."

"Don't worry bout me, I'm good. Go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

**Next Day**

~Draco POV

"Send me the address for the youth spot. Imma take my sister there and I'll be back to get you." I said peaking my head into Armani's room. "Mhm." She nodded without taking her eyes from her phone.

"Bri you ready!" I yelled as she came running down the steps. "Yes, I'm ready! It's been so long since we've spent time together Bryson." She said. "Yeah, I know. Come on let's go."

I told Bri that her and I were going out to eat and I was taking her shopping. I may have left the part out where I was dropping her off to a strange house to stay until I find her somewhere else to stay. It's not that I can't keep her safe. But I know I won't be able to. It's hard to explain.

**Later On**

"I got clothes and a good meal. I feel great." Bri smiled. "I'm glad." I said pulling off.  "We going back home?" She asked. "Uh, nah. You're going to be staying with a friend of mine for a minute until I get everything figured out." I said.

"A friend? What friend? Is it Will? I cant stay with him he talks too much." She said shaking her head making me laugh a little. "No, it's not Will. A lady friend."