Decisions Decisions

"What the fuck, they aren't breathing! Somebody call the fucking police! And somebody fucking help her. You don't get to fucking leave me like this!"

My breaths began to slow down.

Become raspy.

"Open your eyes. Come on open your eyes."

And then I realized, there isn't a happy ending. Only sad endings filled with happy memories.

~Will POV

"I'm stepping down from the game."

"What the fuck. Why?" I scoffed confused on what he was talking about. "I feel like I need to be better for myself." He said making me laugh a little. "Better for yourself? Why you feeling like this all of a sudden?"

"I went to go see my dad."

"Man please." I scoffed getting up.

"Bro just listen. I have a son, and another kid on the way. You have a son on the way too nigga." He said. "The fuck that got to do with anything bro."

"Don't you want to be better for your kid? Set an example for him. Teach him how to be a man and not a fucking stereotype." He scoffed. "I'm showing my kid how to get money by any means necessary. That's being a fucking man."

"There's more ways to get money. I mean, you got a whole fucking degree in medicine bro. You know how much money you can really be making off that shit?" He asked making me shake my head. "Not more money than I'm already making for myself."

"That's bullshit Will and even you know that. I got my degree in business. A-" I cut him off. "And started a business. A damn good one." I said. "Not one that I'm fucking proud of."

"What the fuck happened to you." I said getting up and walking off.

~Armani POV

I heard the front door open and slam telling me that Bryson was back inside. This was my opportunity. I need to speak and get this stuff of my chest. I walked into the living room
seeing him sitting on the sofa.

"Can we talk now." I said making him sigh. "I'm not in the mood right now Mani."

"Stop!" I yelled making his head pop up. "I can't do this. I WONT do this. I have spent the last few nights crying myself to sleep. Yes, I fucked up. I admit to that. But I can't apologize. I will not keep fucking apologizing. I'm not the only one who's done wrong in this relationship." I said. "This ain't a relatio-" I cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up Bryson and let me fucking speak!" I yelled.
"Your little fucked up plan about keeping me here until I drop this baby is bullshit and I will not stay. I'm not bringing a child into a toxic fucking household. You got two choices Bryson. You can forget about it. Forget about everything I've done and I'll forget about everything you've done. We'll start over."

"What's my other option?" He asked.

"This can all be over. I'll get all my shit and stay the hell away from you. You make that decision by tonight or I'll make my own."

~Will POV

"I can't believe this dude turned pussy on me. All over a broad who turned her back on him." I scoffed blowing the smoke from my blunt. I stopped by Mason's spot to chat. "Man, I don't really think that's the case here."

"Then what's the case?"

"It's exactly what he told you. He wants to change for the better. Change for himself, his son. Become a better father. I don't see nothing wrong with that." He shrugged making me shake my head. "You calling me a bad father?"

"You reaching nigga." He said taking the blunt from me. "And to be fair, you haven't experienced being a father yet. Draco has. You can't be mad at somebody wanting to change."

"So you siding with him?"

"I'm in no position to pick sides. Besides, y'all too grown ass men. Shouldn't be no sides in the first place. Y'all niggas is brothers. You supposed to want to see him change. You should be happy that he wants you to change too. If you don't want to, thats you. But don't be mad because he wants to do better. Be happy."

"Shut up."

**Later That Night**

~Armani POV

"Let's go." Bryson said walking into my room. "What?" I said confused on what he was talking about.  "Don't be difficult. Get up, put your shoes on, let's go." He said walking out the room. I sat there with confusion for a second. I eventually got up wanting to avoid anymore issues.

I slid on my crocs and walked outside going to the car where he was waiting.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we pulled off. He didn't respond. "If you've made your decision, save me the embarrassment and just say it. No need to pull anything crazy." I said making him laugh a little. "Stop talking."

"Can you just tell me where we're going. I mean, you didn't even give me time to change." I said. "Armani, just relax. Be a passenger, look out the window or something. Hush, please." He said without making eye contact.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless right now. Bryson is an unpredictable man. You never know what he'll do next. My thoughts began to slow down as we pulled into the lot of a park.

"If I wasn't scared before I definitely am now." I said making him look at my confused. "What the hell is you yapping about man?" He asked. "Um, hello!? I don't know if you remember, but last time I was here with you, I thought you were going to kill me." I scoffed.

"Are you dead?" He asked without letting me answer. He got out the car coming around to open the door for me. "I didn't kill you, I gave you a promise ring." He said making me look down at the ring that was no longer there.

"I broke the promise. Every last one of them. So you did bring me here to get rid of me?" I asked making him shake his head. "Give me your hand." He said putting his hand out.

I stood there with hesitation.

"Armani give me the damn hand. If I wanted to kill yo ass I would've done it by now." He said getting irritated a little. "Fine." I put my hand in his as I followed him to a park bench.

"This a beautiful view." I said looking out by the lake as we sat down. "Yeah, it is." I looked over at him as his eyes locked with mine. "Bryson, what's going on?"

"I visited my dad today. I needed to talk to him about a few things." He said making me raise a brown. "No offense but why? I mean? isn't your dad like . . . a terrible person?" I asked making him chuckle a little. "Yeah, yeah he is. But he's still my dad. Since I've been released, I've had a lot of time to  think. Think about my life. My life with Brandon, my future kid. You. I can't be here if I'm steady stuck in my old ways." He said drawing me into the conversation some more.

"I'm dropping out of the game. I haven't been back since I've been released and I don't think I'm gonna go back. If I want be here to see my kids grow up, thats my best option. I want to do right by them. Most importantly, I want to do right by the woman who carried them."

"Bryson y-" He cut me off. "Let me talk. I apologize for everything. I know I did more wrong than you and you helped me realize that I need to forgive and forget. I apologize for being immature and trying to kick you out. I need to be better than my father. And that involves taking a step that he never took."

He reached in his pocket pulling out a box and got on one knee.

"Bryson." I said as my heart beat began to speed up.

"I love you." He said.

"What are you doing?"

"Marry me Armani."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

About 4 more chapters❤️