One Drink, Too Many

~Armani POV

"Come on shorty you got to bounce." I felt somebody tapping my leg. I groaned as I pulled the cover over my head feeling my hangover coming in. "Man come on. Get your clothes and shit." I pulled the cover down realizing who was talking to me.

Draco.

"Wait what am I doing here?" I asked sitting up. "We came back to my crib and had a lot of fun." He said putting emphasis on the "a lot" part. I tried to get up and felt pain in my legs. "Fuck." I groaned making him laugh. "I knew you would say that." He said blowing the smoke from his blunt. I grabbed my clothes off the floor putting them on.

"How am I supposed to get home?" I asked. "Yo Uber outside. Better hurry up cause I'm not paying for another one." He said walking out the room. "Disrespectful ass." I grabbed my shoes holding them in my hand and got everything else.

I walked out the room seeing Draco in the living room with a girl yelling at him. "Seriously! You was ignoring my calls for this hoe!" She yelled as he ignored. I didn't have the time to stop and argue. My head is killing me. My feet are killing me. And my legs are soar as fuck. I don't even remember half the things that happened last night.

I walked outside and got in the Uber. I gave him my address and we pulled off. I tried to call Kiyanna but of course, my phone was dead. "Fun night last night?" The Uber driver asked smiling in the rear view mirror.

"I wish I could tell you."

~Draco POV

"Are you even listening to me Draco!" Valentina yelled. "I don't have another choice but to listen to yo loud ass." I said putting out my blunt. "When are you going to stop cheating?"

"It's not cheating if it's not a relationship. How many times I have to tell you that shit." I scoffed. "But baby you know you love me." She said making me laugh. "Only girl I love is my little sister." I said getting up.

"Deadass Draco?"

"Deadass Valentina." I mocked. "I got to go pick my lil sister up so um, let yourself out." I grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I pulled off making my way to get my sister. I had to pick her up from her friends house and take her back to my grandparents before I headed to work.

I plugged up my phone to the aux playing Street Niggaz by Gucci Mane.

**

I pulled up to the address and my little sister came out the door. "Wassup Bri." I said as she got in the car. "Hey Bryson."

"You had fun?" I asked. "Yep." She said dryly. "The hell wrong with you?" I asked. "Please don't take me back over to her house." She sighed. "Why?" I asked laughing.

"She was arguing with me because she wanted pizza and I wanted wings. Who wants pizza over wings? That's weird." She said. "So you aint rocking with her no more because she like pizza Bri?"

"Yep." She said crossing her arms. "You a trip." I said shaking my head.

After getting her back to my grandparents house I pulled up to the bando. "What's the word today?" I asked walking in. "Light work. Some shit that the rookies can handle." Jay said dapping me up. "Will don't think you slick my nigga. I still want my money." I said. "Man fuck you. Ain't even no proof that you hit that shit for real." He scoffed. "Fuck I need proof for. What I do in my house stay in my house."

"I'm not paying you half a g for some shit with no proof." He shrugged. "Didn't yall shake on that shit though?" Jay asked.

"Stay out of this bro you wasn't there."

"Watch yo mouth fuck boy." He said. "Fine. Then you gotta buy a nigga some food then cause I'm hungry." I said. "I guess."

"Let me look around for a second then we can head to get something."

~Armani POV

I got back in the house rushing to put my phone on the charger. I had to hurry up and take this makeup off considering I slept in it. I'm still struggling to remember everything last night. After using my face products to clean off my makeup, I went over to my phone that was finally back on. I had a couple missed calls from Kiyanna.

I pressed the notification FaceTiming her back.

"Well it's about damn time you answered. I was on the way to your place." She said sitting me up in her car.

"I'm sorry my phone had died. But Yanna my head is fucking booming right now." I sighed.

"You can tell me all about it cause I'm outside. Open the door." She said hanging up. I walked out my room going to open the door for her.

"Ouu baby your hair. What happened last night?" She laughed walking inside. "Draco happened." I said. "So that wasn't a dream." She said. "I don't even remember half of it. All I know is Draco took me back to his house and I woke up in his bed. My head was hurting, my legs was hurting."

"Your legs? Oh he must of did his thing with you." She said laughing. "Here." She pulled two Tylenol's out of her purse. "Thank you."

"But Yanna that's not even the worst part. He kicked me out this morning and called me an Uber." I said. "You should have whooped his ass."

"And on top of that, some broad was yelling in his living room about him cheating. This man has a whole girlfriend Yanna." I said. "Just ghetto." She said shaking her head. "I feel fucking sick."

"Every hangover needs greasy food." Kiyanna said smiling. "Please. Let's go to Cook Out." I said. We walked out to the car and made our way out. "I just really cant believe you fucked Draco. I always thought I'd be the one who ended up with a drug dealer." She said. "Well I'm not with one so you still have your chance."

~Draco POV

"Aint nothing like a big ass feast from Cook Out for five dollars." I said sitting down at a booth. "And a big ass shake." Will added. "Aye, ain't that shorty from the club." Jay said making Will and I look up. I saw her and a girl walking in. "Damn that is her." Will said. "Fuck y'all goofy asses drawing attention over here for?"

"Tell her to come here."

"Hell nah bro. Y'all need to chill out." I scoffed. "Ayo!" Will yelled across the restaurant causing the girl and her friend to look. "I hate yall so much." I sighed sinking down in the seat a little. I could see Will fanning his hand over. "That's YO homeboy." Jay said shaking his head.

"What yall want?" I looked up seeing the girls friend and not her. "Damn attitude, we wasn't calling you." Will scoffed looking her up and down. "My friend don't want to come over here. So what do you want?"

"They don't want shit. You can go back to yo friend shorty." I sighed. She smacked her teeth and walked away. "She fine as hell." Will said. I looked past our table locking eyes with the girl from last night.

Hopefully this the last time I see her.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next time on Street Affection ...

"So what you telling me is this fuck nigga back in my city?" I scoffed looking back and forth between Jay and Will. "And word is, he coming back for blood."

.....

"Mani you making me nervous. What the hell is going on?" Kiyanna asked looking at me as I paced back and forth. "I think I fucked up." I said. "How bad?"

"Bad."