Two Can Play That Game

~Cristina POV

"That was amazing." Bryson said sitting up out of the bed. I walked over to my clothes and put them on. "No words?" He asked. "I have to go." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Normally after I fuck a woman for two hours, they have a lot more to say." He said confused. "I'm sorry. I just really have to go. I have some errands to run." I said putting on my shoes. As I walked towards the door, Bryson grabbed my arm. "What's going on with you? You did the same shit last night."

"I already had this conversation with you Bryson. I don't want to get my heartbroken and I will if I fall for you. I refuse to go out like that." I sighed. "I won't hurt you. I want to try to make something work with you if you just let me." He said pulling me closer.

Before I could respond, my phone began to ring. He looked at me and quickly grabbed my phone off the dresser answering it.

"Hey, hello. Yeah sorry, Cristina can't come to the phone right now." He said. He hung up the phone and looked down at me. "Bryson you shouldn't have done that." I sighed. "You saved me Cristina. I could have gone to prison for the rest of my life for a crime I didn't commit, and you saved me. How can you not expect me to fall for you? Why won't you let me fall for you." He said.

"Because I didn't save you." I grabbed my phone out of his hands and walk out of the house. I looked at my call log to see who Bryson spoke to.

Fuck.

It was my brother, Quan. I dialed his number back waiting for him to answer.

"Who the hell answered your phone?" He asked answering the phone. "Are you ready to be picked up? Did they process you out?" I asked ignoring the question. "Yeah, I'm ready. I been ready for two hours and this is my second time calling you. Where you been at?" He asked.

"Busy, I'm on the way to you."

~Will POV

"This your first ride out with us. Not to say you can't handle business but, you know what you doing?" Eli asked looking at me. "Man don't question him. He got this." Kobi said. "The nigga can't speak for himself or something?"

"I can speak for myself. I can handle it. I been doing this shit since I was youngin." I said drawing both of their attention to me. "How we supposed to just trust you? I mean, ain't to many white boys from the Raq doing what you doing. How I know you ain't a cop?" Eli asked.

"Guess you'll have to trust me. Any of y'all heard from Sanai?" I asked changing the subject. "No, you?" Kobi asked. "I haven't heard from her since yesterday." I said getting worried a little. "Speaking of the devil." Eli said as Sanai walked in. She ignored all of us and walked into her office. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Kobi mumbled.

I got up following behind her.

"I don't want to be bothered right now." She said without looking up at me. "What happened after I left?" I asked sitting down anyway. "He yelled and he left. You shouldn't have come out the room." She sighed. "Why you got shades on?" I asked. "It's hot outside. The sun is shining."

"I don't see no sun inside. Take she shades off Sanai." I said. "Will get out, please. I just need some alone time."

I stood up taking her shades off myself.

"What the fuck happened to your eye?" I asked looking at Sanai's face. "Nothing. I uh, fell." She said looking away. "Yeah, and my name is Doofus. Stop playing with me Sanai. What the fuck happened?" I asked again. "Nothing, it's not that important." I said. "Did your fiancé do this to your face? Did that bitch hit you after I left?" I asked.